- 1 What time do the gates open for the Bucs game tonight?
- 2 What happens if it rains at Raymond James Stadium?
- 3 How early can you get into an NFL game?
- 4 Can I bring a blanket to an NFL game?
- 5 Can I bring a clear backpack to the Raymond James Stadium?
- 6 Can you play football at 40?
- 7 What gate do you enter at Raymond James stadium?
What channel is the Bucs game on tonight?
Start Time: 7:15 pm ET. Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL. TV Channel: ABC.
What time do the gates open for the Bucs game tonight?
When do Raymond James Stadium Gates Open? – Raymond James Stadium General Admission Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff for Tampa Bay Buccaneers games ( source ). VIP entrances for members of the Hall of Fame Club, Hyundai West Club, East Club, and those will suite tickets are allowed in 2.5 hours prior to kickoff.
How can I watch the Bucs game tonight?
How to Watch the Eagles vs. Buccaneers Game Online – The Eagles vs. Buccaneers game is airing on ABC and ESPN+. If you don’t have cable, the most cost-effective way to watch tonight’s Monday Night Football game is through a live TV streaming subscription to,
Right now, there is a offering 50% off your first month — bringing the Orange package with ESPN down to just $20, the Blue package with ABC down to $22.50 and the comprehensive Orange + Blue package down to $30. Sling TV comes with 50 hours of free cloud-based DVR recording space, perfect for recording all the season’s top matchups.
With its Orange + Blue Tier plan, Sling TV offers access to local NBC, Fox and ABC affiliates (where available), plus ESPN. Right now, you can get 50% off your first month of Sling TV for just $30. $60 $30 For Your First Month ESPN’s standalone streaming service,, is another great option for watching tonight’s Eagles vs.
- Buccaneers game along with the rest of this season’s NFL games airing on,
- With it, you’ll be able to watch the ManningCast airing on ESPN2, too.
- ESPN Plus costs $10 per month or $100 with an annual subscription.
- Stream sports live and on-demand including NFL, UFC, MLS, and MLB.
- You can also bundle it with Disney Plus and Hulu for even more streaming options.
As the official streaming service of the National Football League, allows you to watch live NFL games on your mobile device. Starting at $40 per year (or $7 per month), NFL+ has access to NFL Network for live local and primetime regular and postseason games on your phone and tablet.
- You can also upgrade to NFL+ with NFL RedZone and watch up to eight NFL games simultaneously.
- For a limited time, you can save 20% on a yearly subscription, which brings the cost of NFL+ down to $40/year.
- If you upgrade to NFL+ Premium for $15/month, you’ll get access to live local and primetime games on mobile, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, game replays and more.
$7/Month 7-Day Free Trial
How early should you arrive to an NFL game?
It is highly recommended to arrive at least two hours before kickoff.
What happens if it rains at Raymond James Stadium?
What is Raymond James Stadium’s rain policy? – Raymond James Stadium is an outdoor facility, and those pricy Eras Tour tickets say the show will happen rain or shine. But in the event of severe weather, the venue may temporarily suspend the show so that fans can seek shelter.
Raymond James Stadium does not allow umbrellas inside. If you leave one outside the stadium, it will likely be confiscated. Rain ponchos are permitted. There are several stores along North Dale Mabry Highway that sell ponchos, but they may sell out ahead of the show. Stock up before the concert to save time.
In the event of extreme weather, such as thunderstorms, the parking lots around Raymond James Stadium will close, further backing up what is expected to be an already congested traffic situation.
How early can you get into an NFL game?
Most stadiums open their gates 2 hours before kickoff, but there are a few exceptions. Check out the list below and confirm with the venue if you’re in doubt. Last Updated 6/2019, please refer to the venue for the latest official information.
Arizona Cardinals : The gates at University of Phoenix stadium open three hours and 15 minutes before kickoff for all club and loft ticket holders. Public entrances open 90 minutes before kickoff. Atlanta Falcons : Gates at Mercedes-Benz Stadium open 90 minutes before kickoff. Baltimore Ravens: All gates open for Ravens games two hours prior to kickoff. Buffalo Bills: The gates at New Era Field are open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff for Bills games. Carolina Panthers: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Chicago Bears: Gates open two hours prior to kickoff at Soldier Field. Cincinnati Bengals: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Cleveland Browns: FirstEnergy Stadium’s gates open two hours prior to kickoff for all Browns ticket holders. Dallas Cowboys: The stadium plazas open three hours before kickoff and the concourses, clubs and suites open two hours prior to the start of the game. Denver Broncos: Gates open at Broncos Stadium two hours before kickoff. Detroit Lions: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Green Bay Packers: All gates open to the general public two hours before kickoff. Houston Texans: The gates open to the public 1.5 hours before scheduled kickoff time. Indianapolis Colts: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Jacksonville Jaguars: TIAA Bank Field gates open two hours prior to kickoff for all Jaguars ticket holders. Fans can access the Fan Entertainment Zone three hours before kickoff by using the gates at the south end zone. Kansas City Chiefs: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Los Angeles Chargers: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Los Angeles Rams: LA Coliseum gates open to tickets holders 90 minutes prior to kickoff for a Rams home game. Miami Dolphins: Gates will open to the public two hours before kickoff if you’d like to get to the stadium early and beat the rush. Minnesota Vikings: For NFL games, the gates to the stadium will open two hours prior to the event. New Orleans Saints: Gates open at the Superdome two hours before kickoff. New York Giants: Gates at Metlife Stadium open for the general public two hours prior to kickoff. New York Jets: Gates at Metlife Stadium open for the general public two hours prior to kickoff. Oakland Raiders: Gates for parking open five hours prior to the start of games. Gates for club and suite ticket holders open three hours prior to kickoff, and two hours prior to game start for all other Raiders ticket holders. Philadelphia Eagles: Gates open to the general public 90 minutes before kickoff. Pittsburgh Steelers: Gates at Heinz Field open two hours before kickoff for the general public. San Francisco 49ers: Gates open 2 hours before kickoff. Seattle Seahawks: All gates at CenturyLink Field open 2 hours before kickoff. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: For general admission tickets, gates open 90 minutes prior to the start of the event unless otherwise posted on the event page. Tennessee Titans: Gates open to Tennessee Titans tickets holders two hours before the start of the game. Washington Redskins: Stadium gates for Redskins games, Bud Light Party Pavilion and Merrill Lynch Touchdown Club open three (3) hours prior to kickoff, general stadium gates open two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
Can I bring a blanket to an NFL game?
FEMALE FAN FAQ – Are all purses prohibited? No. Unlike some event venues, we are not banning all bags. Small clutch purses, with or without a handle or strap, are permitted along with either the 12″ by 6″ by 12″ clear tote bag or the one-gallon freezer bag.
- This should enable you to carry the same items you have in previous years and speed entry into the stadium for all fans because it will take less time to screen bags.
- Shorter lines means fewer hassles.
- We encourage fans not to bring any bags, but have created a policy that balances fan needs with improved public safety and convenience.
Do I have to put everything I’m carrying into the permissible bags? No. We are limiting only the type of bags carried into the stadium, not items that you normally bring to a game. Therefore, you can carry in your pockets or jacket keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc., if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch.
- And you can carry a blanket over your arms, and binoculars and/or camera around your neck or in your hands without the case.
- You can use the clear bag and clutch to carry other items.
- You will continue to have the flexibility to bring a wide variety of approved items into the stadium.
- Every member of your family may carry in a permissible bag.
What about diaper bags? Diapers can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium. That is a quite a bit of storage capacity.
- If I have special medical equipment I need to have with me at all times, where do I put that?
- An exception will be made for medical necessary items after proper inspection at a specified stadium gate designated for this purpose.
- Will this policy affect the ability of fans to tailgate?
No. Fans will be able to enjoy tailgating activities in the parking lots and do so with greater safety and knowledge that entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster.
Can you drink at NFL games UK?
Getting to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is accessible by multiple transport networks. We recommend you plan your journey in advance and check the Transport for London website tfl.gov.uk before you travel. By Train White Hart Lane Station – 5 min walk, London Overground Northumberland Park Station – 10 min walk, National Rail Tottenham Hale Station – 25 min walk, London Underground Victoria line, National Rail Seven Sisters Station – 30 min walk, London Underground Victoria line, London Overground We advise that you keep up to date with local travel information at the Transport for London website tfl.gov.uk,
On October 8 there is No Greater Anglia service into London from Essex. We have partnered with National Express to offer fans coach services directly to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. As the nation’s Number 1 coach company, National Express run dedicated services from across the UK, and coaches will be there ready to take you home so you can soak up every minute of the occasion.
Visit the ‘Event Travel’ section of the National Express website for more information on booking your seat. We advise you do not travel to the venue via car. Local road closures will be in place around the Stadium on Gameday. For alternative options please visit tottenhamhotspur.com and go to the ‘Attending Matches’ menu and move to the ‘Getting Here’ pages for more detailed information.
Please click the link below for a PDF version of stadium map. Respect our Neighbours Please ensure you use one of our many toilets located across the stadium campus before heading home. Should you require use of a toilet after leaving the stadium, the Club has installed public toilet blocks throughout the local area where we have identified a need.
Public toilets are available at the following locations:
Tottenham Green Whitehall Street Willoughby Lane Tottenham Hale Station Seven Sisters Station
As you are arriving at, or leaving the stadium, please be considerate to our neighbours. Information on our recycling bins located around the stadium will help ensure you correctly dispose of your waste. TICKET DISPATCH There will be no paper tickets dispatched for the 2023 NFL London Games at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- All tickets will be digital and every fan attending will need to have their own ticket downloaded and saved to their smartphone.
- Emails with links to download tickets will be sent approximately 7 days prior to Gameday.
- For further information on how to forward tickets to friends and how to use your digital ticket on Gameday, please visit NFL.com/LondonGamesDigitalTicketFAQs If you have any issues on Gameday, there will be plenty of stewards on hand to assist.
Alternatively, you can visit the Ticket Office, located at the North West corner of the Stadium on Paxton Terrace. BABIES IN ARMS A ticket is required for each person, regardless of age (including babies in arms). If you have a child under 18 months of age who you wish to bring to the Game, please visit the ticket office on Gameday to collect a ticket for your child (free of charge).
- Please note, babies will need to sit on their parents’ lap and will not be allocated a seat.
- ACCESSIBILITY Please find all gameday accessibility details HERE,
- GAMEDAY Pre-Game warmups will begin 40 minutes before kickoff, so we advise all fans to be in their seats for this time.
- Enhanced security checks will be in place so please arrive early to ensure you have sufficient time to enter the Stadium.
FOOD AND DRINK You are spoiled for choice when it comes to food and drink at the 2023 NFL London Games! With a variety of American-style refreshments in and around the Stadium, alongside an array of eclectic offerings from the local area, there is something to suit everyone.
MERCHANDISE Visit the NFL Shop at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from Saturday 7 October through to Sunday 15 October for the largest range of NFL products outside of America. For opening times and more information on the NFL Shop offerings and events, click here. The NFL Store at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be open on Gameday from 9am until 9pm.
Click and Collect will be available via the NFL One Pass app. CASHLESS STADIUM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a fully cashless Stadium which means no cash will be accepted for any purchase made within the Stadium and its surrounding campus. All payments can be made using the following methods:
All major contactless debit and credit cards, with chip and pin applying for purchases over £45. The payment limit is £100. Mobile and wearable payments are available. These methods support high-value contactless payments.
NFL ONE PASS APP Download or update NFL One Pass HERE, available from the App Store and Play Store, and have all the important Gameday information right in your pocket. Download and register for 2023 now. Head to nfl.com/ukonepass for more. SECURITY SCREENING Security screening at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be significantly heightened for the NFL London Games.
Air horns or aerosol cans Alcohol Animals (except service animals) Any items deemed dangerous, hazardous, or inappropriate, in management’s sole discretion (cable ties, glue, chains and padlocks, chalk, dust or powder substances) Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others). Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, blankets, etc.) Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons) Beverage containers, cans, thermoses, glass receptacles, and cups (unless purchased at an NFL venue) Empty, transparent, reusable plastic water bottles up to and including 1 liter are permitted, whether purchased onsite or not Bicycles, tricycles, and unicycles of any type Use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, or any smoking devices (smoke-free stadium) (Smoking/vaping devices may be possessed, but not used). Containers of any type (cans, cold boxes, coolers, hampers, etc) Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No fan cameras with lenses more than six inches (6″) long will be permitted. Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy. Darts Drones/unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) Food and Drinks (unless purchased at an NFL venue) Footballs; inflated balls of any kind *Deflated footballs purchased on game day at an NFL venue will be permitted Firearms, knives, blades, electronic stunning devices, or weapons of any kind, to include replica firearms and edged weapons Fireworks, explosives, ammunition, flares, or pyrotechnics of any kind Frisbees and other similar items Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia Laptop computers and laptop sleeves Large industrial style “permanent” marker pens Laser lights and pointers Liquids of any type Luggage or suitcases Mace / pepper spray / chemical irritants Motorbike helmets Motorized scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, or other self-propelled items (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose) Musical instruments not used in sanctioned performances (trumpets, drums, and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance) Noisemakers, horns, and whistles Poles, sticks, Selfie sticks, missile-like objects of any kind Pom poms, shakers with stick handles Seat cushions with pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers Scooters, skateboards, or roller skates Smoke canisters Spray paint Strollers, prams, or pushchairs (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose) Transmitting devices Tripods Umbrellas – fixed-shaft umbrellas of any size are prohibited Collapsible umbrellas measuring less than 24″ (61cm) are permitted but may not be opened within the stadium Unauthorized fliers or handbills
CLEAR BAG POLICY A clear bag policy (along with security screenings) will be in place at all NFL London Games and any additional NFL UK events, to provide a safe environment for all fans. All clear bags entering the stadium/event venue must be no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm) and will be inspected closely by security upon entry to the stadium.
- The NFL reserves the right to refuse entry of certain items into the stadium consistent with the prohibited items list.
- For more information see nfl.com/ukclearbagpolicy,
- Despite the stadium Bag Policy, Tottenham Hotspur and the NFL understand that some supporters will need to bring bags that do not meet these requirements into the stadium for medical reasons.
In order to do so, an exemption certificate will be required. If you require a medical exemption please contact the Access Team at [email protected] NON-APPROVED BAGS Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6″) long will be permitted.
- Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media.
- Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy.
- For the NFL’s full prohibited item list please visit NFL.com/ukclearbagpolicy SOCIAL MEDIA Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook for exclusive content and all the latest ticketing news for the NFL London Games.
#NFLUK @NFLUK Register now at nfl.com to receive exclusive content and special offers straight to your inbox SMOKING Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a non-smoking venue. Smoking (including the smoking of electronic and vapor cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere within the stadium.
ALCOHOL SALES Alcohol will be sold at authorised concession stands within the Stadium. Guests must be 18+, and in possession of a valid government issued ID to purchase, handle and consume alcohol. Please note the Stadium operates a ‘Challenge 25’ policy so please provide ID when asked. ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR Budweiser, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and the NFL want to remind adult fans to drink responsibly on Gameday and respect the other fans.
Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited (max 4 alcoholic beverages per purchase). Drunk or disorderly behaviour, or violation of any alcohol policy, will result in immediate ejection from the Stadium, without a refund (violators may be subject to arrest dependent on the situation).
Can you bring a water bottle to a football game?
1. Re: The Do’s and Don’ts at a Football Match 9 years ago Your backpacks will be searched, and anything deemed dangerous will be confiscated. Food (sandwiches in a bag, crisps, etc) should be fine. Glass bottles are a no no, and aluminum cans could be a problem.
- Plastic bottles should be ok.
- Some clubs may take a dislike to bringing food and drink in, preferring that you buy it there.
- In the recent cases where I’ve been to games (Crystal Palace, once or twice a year) I can’t comment as we get tickets with access to a bar inside the ground and so drink (and eat) there.
The other thing is to dress neutral or in the colors of the team whose area you’ve got tickets for. You could be barred from entering the ground if you’re seen or suspected to be a supporter of the other team. So if you’re say Man Utd fans who have bought tickets through Chelsea, do not wear your replica MU shirt with “Rooney” on the back, and keep schtum if your team scores!
Can you bring an empty water bottle into Raymond James Stadium?
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY + – Fans are not permitted to bring food or beverage items into the stadium. We ask that fans either leave these items in their vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering. Exceptions are only made for patrons that are infants, toddlers or for those with medical needs.
Can I bring a clear backpack to the Raymond James Stadium?
Raymond James Stadium Bag Policy Raymond James Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Tampa, Florida that was opened in 1998. It’s home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL) and the University of South Florida (USF) Bulls college football program.
The capacity of most sporting events is 69,218 people. However, for special events of higher importance, the capacity can be expanded to about 75,000 with the addition of temporary seats. Raymond James Stadium has a bag policy in order to ensure the safety of all attendees. Only clutch purses no bigger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are allowed.
All bags will be searched upon entry, and any prohibited items will be confiscated. Raymond James Stadium has a strict bag policy to ensure the safety of all fans Only the following items will be permitted into the stadium:
Only clutch purses or bag no bigger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are allowed inside Raymond James Stadium. All other bags, backpacks, and purses will not be permitted. Medical necessary bags and supplies are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
Take advantage of the storage lockers available for rent on Tom McEwen Blvd, south of Gate C, are a great way to store your belongings while attending an event at Raymond James Stadium. Bags that do not meet these requirements will not be allowed into the arena. All bags will be searched before entry, so please make sure that you only bring what is necessary.
Is it safe to walk to Raymond James Stadium?
Helpful answer 2 Votes Not as helpful Yes; you can walk it. I would pace yourself though and if you are not up to walking a lot, then would pass on that arrangement. The road is quite busy that you have to travel, but there are sidewalks most places. over a year ago Problem with this answer?
Can you play football at 40?
Tips For Football Training When You Are 40 Years Old – No one can avoid the aging period. For football athletes, approaching the age of 40 is the time when they are ready to retire – although some players are still actively playing. From a psychological perspective, the 40s are known as middle adulthood.
- At this time, a person is in a phase where he can feel bored with work, household conditions, and so on.
- What is certain, in this era one cannot avoid aging and declining physical condition.
- The appearance of wrinkles on the skin, accumulation of fat, and gray hair are common in someone who turns 40.
- In addition, their movements tend to slow down, their speed decreases, and they tire easily.
However, that’s not a reason for some people to stop playing soccer – with short runs, tired bodies, bulging stomachs, and joints that easily ache. For those of you who are 40 years and over, it’s good to pay attention to these things while you are still playing soccer.
What do NFL players eat before a game?
Published: Dec 02, 2015 at 07:04 AM Quarterback Eli Manning waits for a fresh meal at the New York Giants facility. NFL players have to fuel their body with the right foods in order to perform at their best. (NFL/John Minchillo) NFL Players are elite athletes who must fuel their bodies with the best and most effective foods.
These finely tuned athletes require high-octane fuel and must make proper food choices to be at their best on game day. This article will look at considerations of a pregame, in-game, and postgame nutrition plan. Athletes can gain a competitive advantage by what they eat before, during and after a game.
The saying, “You are what you eat,” is a true statement. I recently asked a few clients who I’ve had the honor to train what they chose to eat on game day and found similar answers. Tyler Eifert, the Cincinnati Bengals tight end who currently leads the NFL in touchdown catches, said, “My pregame meal consists of spaghetti, two petite filet mignon steaks, a baked potato and three blueberry pancakes.” Luke Keuchly, Carolina Panthers linebacker and current NFC Defensive Player of the Week, said, “I like to go for some type of pasta for carbs, then chicken for protein.
I finish my meal with lots of fresh fruit and drink a good amount of water for pre-hydration.” New England Patriots free safety Devin McCourty also said, “I stick to spaghetti with red sauce and loads of broccoli as well as a banana on game day. I don’t like feeling full on the field, so I eat just enough to satisfy my stomach.” Looking to Up! your game? Take a look at NFL Up! to view workouts and tips from NFL players and trainers to ensure you’re ready for game day.
More. I have noticed during my time in the NFL that the players stay consistent with their game day nutrition plan. Bengals strength coach Chip Morton, who oversees his team’s meals during the season, encourages his players to never try anything new on game day because you don’t know how the body will respond.
- Try new foods, drinks or shakes on a practice day before trusting it on game day.
- The goal of the pregame meal is to fuel the body for the entirety of a game.
- Emily Ludwig, RD, LD, who has worked with the Bengals the past two seasons as a sports nutrition expert, said, “One-half of the pregame meal should consist of nutrient-dense carbohydrates like breads and oatmeal.
One-quarter of the meal should be a lean protein, like fish or beef. And the other quarter of the meal should consist of fruits and vegetables. The pre-game meal is typically eaten four hours before kickoff. An hour before kickoff, refined carbs can be consumed once again to top off the fuel source and provide quick energy without upsetting the stomach.” There are certain foods that you may want to avoid on game day.
- You can’t out-perform a bad diet, so you will want to avoid foods that are high in fat and grease.
- If you fill up on french fries, hot dogs, cheeseburgers and pizza, don’t expect to be at your best on game day.
- The goal of halftime is to replenish electrolytes lost through sweat and to replenish carbohydrates so that you can come back with renewed energy to finish the second half.
Football games can last longer than three hours, so energy levels should be replenished on the sidelines and in the locker room at halftime. Between possessions, Gatorade offers the simplest and most effective way to rehydrate on the sidelines. During halftime, simple carbohydrates are easy to digest; therefore, choose fruits such as oranges, which provide vitamins, and bananas for potassium.
- Gatorade energy bars and pretzels are also great options.
- The goal of the postgame meal is recovery, so the athlete needs calories and needs to consume them very soon after playing.
- A protein shake with at least 20 grams of protein and 40 grams of carbs may be the easiest way to restore glycogen levels in the locker room.
Another postgame option that is quick and easy is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. A full meal should follow shortly thereafter, within 1-2 hours following the game. This meal should consist of lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and nutrient-dense carbs.
- Maybe even a treat for desert if you feel you earned it! To be your best, you must eat your best! Fuel your body, fuel your game! – Clif Marshall is the Performance Director at Ignition Athletics Performance Group,
- He also serves as a consultant to the Cincinnati Bengals Strength Staff.
- Since launching an NFL training business at Ignition in 2008, Marshall has trained hundreds of NFL athletes on all 32 rosters, including league MVPs and top-10 draft picks.
Ignition has trained a number of players who hold all-time NFL Combine records. *Looking to get fit? Check out NFL Up! for workouts and tips and the NFL Up! Instagram feed for quick images and videos. * This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be missing content or contain faulty links.
What can I bring to a NFL game?
Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5′ x 6.5′, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options. Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps. Oversized bags cannot be placed in acceptable clear bags and will be denied entrance.
What gate do you enter at Raymond James stadium?
ENTRANCE GATES + – Guests should look on their ticket for where to enter the stadium. There are four gates: A, B, Suzuki Marine, and D that are for general admissions guests. Guests who have club access or have suite tickets may enter in the specific entrance for the Hyundai West Club or the East Club.
Is it safe to walk to Raymond James stadium?
Helpful answer 2 Votes Not as helpful Yes; you can walk it. I would pace yourself though and if you are not up to walking a lot, then would pass on that arrangement. The road is quite busy that you have to travel, but there are sidewalks most places. over a year ago Problem with this answer?