- 1 What does 🙃 mean when texting?
- 2 Does 🙃 mean flirting?
- 3 Why 🙃 is used?
- 4 What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
- 5 What does 👉 👌 mean from a boy to you?
- 6 What does 💦 mean in text from a guy flirting?
- 7 What does 🙂 mean from a girl?
What does 🙃 mean when texting?
🔤 Meaning – Depicting a classic yellow smiley face turned upside down, 🙃 Upside-Down Face commonly conveys sarcasm, irony, humor, and silliness. It is frequently used as a playful indication of awkwardness, frustration, ambivalence, or bemused resignation, as if saying, “Oh well!”
Does 🙃 mean flirting?
What Does the 🙃 Upside Down Emoji Mean?
- 1 Sarcasm and irony: Dry humor is great, but it’s sometimes hard to pick up on in a text. To avoid any miscommunication, some people use the 🙃 as a tone indicator to show that they aren’t being serious. It’s a sleeker, less awkward alternative to the backslash tone indicators that some people end their messages with, like “/s” and “/j.”
- 2 Humor: The 🙃 emoji isn’t meant to be taken seriously. In fact, a lot of people toss a 🙃 at the end of a blatantly silly or to lighten the mood even more. Advertisement
- 3 Exasperation: The 🙃 emoji offers a subtle, more passive-aggressive way for people to share their annoyance without breaking out the heavy hitters like 😠, 😡, or 🤬. It sends a message like “I’m frustrated” or “This is inconvenient for me,” rather than “I’m super pissed off.”
- 4 Embarrassment: Few emojis can channel the sheer mortification of an embarrassing moment like the upside-down face. Falling asleep in class? Send a 🙃. Texting the wrong person? Send a 🙃. The more humiliating the moment, the more emojis people tend to use.
- 1 They’re trying to keep things cool and subtle. can be super nerve-wracking, especially if you can’t rely on the other person’s body language cues at all. If you recently sent a playful compliment or flirtatious remark, the other person might have sent the 🙃 emoji to keep things cool.
- You: “Counting down the minutes until I can see you again!” Them: 🙃
- 2 They’re goofing around with you. In a flirty message, the 🙃 emoji can carry the same weight as 😏 and 😈. So if they start sending a bunch of 🙃 in a row, they’re probably trying to keep things light,, and flirty.
- 3 They’re trying to tone down the conversation. Maybe you start talking about taking your relationship to the next level. If the other person sends a 🙃 back in reply, they may not be ready to have that conversation just yet.
- You: “So, are you ready to make things official?” Them: “I’m not sure. Maybe? 🙃”
- 1 Use it to finish off a sarcastic quip. Let your friends know that you’re totally surprised to hear about the completely unexpected thing that happened to them. Better yet, stick a 🙃 in a reply to your dad to let him know how super funny his jokes are.
- “Wow, I’ve never heard that one before. 🙃”
- “Did you come up with that all by yourself? 🙃”
- 2 Share an awkward or mortifying moment with this emoji. You can’t undo the humiliation, but you sure can channel it somewhere else! Dish what happened to your friends and loved ones, finishing off your message with a trademark 🙃.
- “Accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom🙃🙃🙃”
- “Just called my teacher ‘mom.’ I’m ready to launch myself into the sun 🙃🙃”
- “Just realized I’ve been wearing my shirt inside-out all day 🙃”
- 3 Vent your frustrations with a few 🙃. Feeling ticked off but not totally furious? The 🙃 emoji is a great way to get all that irritation out of your system with the tap of a finger.
- “The bank told me they’d send my check 2 months ago, and my mailbox is still empty 🙃”
- “A customer flipped out at me during my shift today. I’m so done 🙃🙃”
- “Prof assigned a 10-page reading when there’s already an essay due tomorrow🙃”
- 4 Drop a 🙃 to express acceptance over an unfortunate fate. Overslept your alarm, or missed your train into work? The 🙃 emoji has you covered in all sorts of unpleasant scenarios. Slap one at the end of your message to share the bad news; it is what it is, right?
- “Forgot I had a paper due tomorrow. Guess I’m not getting any sleep tonight! 🙃”
- “Spilled coffee on my shirt right before I left for work. Oh well! 🙃”
- 5 Strut your stuff with 🙃 as your photo caption. No need to write out a whole paragraph—the 🙃 emoji lets your followers know that you’re feeling good, and you aren’t afraid to share it with the rest of the world. Post it alongside your next, and see what people say!
- 6 Give your text some petty flair with a 🙃. Okay, it’s never really a good idea to be petty in your texts. But if you’re really feeling passive-aggressive, you might as well be upfront about it. The 🙃 emoji has you covered!
- “Sure, I can cover for you. It’s not like I’ve closed the store the last 3 nights in a row or anything. 🙃”
- “I heard she got into a really good college. I’m so happy for her 🙃🙃”
- 1 Offer a “sorry” if they’re having a rough time. If someone shoots you a text with the 🙃 emoji, there’s a good chance that they’re feeling frustrated or embarrassed. Take a second to let them know that you feel their pain.
- “Sorry to hear that. Sending you good vibes!”
- “Wow, that’s rough. Wishing you the best!”
- “That really sucks. I’m pulling for you!”
- 2 Send a 😬, 🤣, or 😂 in acknowledgment. The 😬 is a perfect response to someone sharing an awkward or embarrassing moment with the 🙃 emoji. If you can’t quite get a read on the conversation, stick with a classic 🤣 or 😂 instead.
- 3 Change the subject if things get weird. The 🙃 emoji can definitely lighten the mood, but it can’t completely erase any weird, uncomfortable vibes from a conversation. If you don’t feel like addressing their original 🙃 message, feel free to change the subject.
- “Anyway, did you catch that new TV episode last night?”
- “Have you finished the Spanish homework yet? I’m totally stuck.”
- “I heard we’re supposed to get snow this weekend.”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Janice is a professional and creative writer who has worked at wikiHow since 2019. With both a B.A. and M.A. in English from East Stroudsburg University, she has a passion for writing a wide variety of content for anyone and everyone.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: February 4, 2023
- Views: 289,092
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 289,092 times. : What Does the 🙃 Upside Down Emoji Mean?
Why 🙃 is used?
A classic smiley, turned upside down. Implemented as a flipped version of 🙂 Slightly Smiling Face on most platforms. Commonly used to convey irony, sarcasm, joking, or a sense of goofiness or silliness.
What does 🙃 mean from a guy?
The 🙃 emoji is commonly used to convey a sense of sarcasm, irony or joking. It depicts a face with a slight smile and u. Dave Mc.
What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous (usually in the context of flirting)
What does 👄 🍆 💦 mean?
Combinations Using the 👅 (Tongue) Emoji 👅💦 means ‘thirsty.’ 👅🍭 means ‘lick.’ 👅🌮💦 and 👅🍆💦 both mean ‘ let’s have oral sex.’
What does 🌝 mean from a girl?
🌝 Emoji depicts a full moon with a face. Its expression are such that, it is commonly used to show that you are embarrassed or feeling weird due to something creepy or cringe.
Is 😜 a flirty emoji?
6. The wink and tongue combo 😜 – We’ve talked about the winky face emoji, but the winking face with tongue? That’s a whole other level. Part of the art of flirting is figuring out when to be a little discreet and when to be a little louder. And while the winky face is a sure-fire way to let someone know you’re flirting, adding a tongue can bring even more of a fun and sexual aura to your texting.
What does the 🗿 mean in texting?
What Does the 🗿 Stone Face Emoji Mean?
- On TikTok, the 🗿 conveys a deadpan expression. The popular video-sharing app has turned this emoji into a symbol for a dry tone of voice. For example, you may see someone add a 🗿 to the end of their message if they’re feeling particularly annoyed.
- “Well, that was stupid 🗿”
- “Hah! Nice try 🗿”
- Comment a 🗿 when you’re not amused with someone’s video. By placing the stone face emoji at the end of a message, you’re saying in a dry and deadpan tone, “I’m annoyed and over it.” You can also just comment a series of 🗿 if you’re too annoyed to care.
- “Wow. You’re such a genius 🗿”
- “Does anyone even like Mondays? 🗿🙄”
- 1 The 🗿 implies mystery. The moai statues on Easter Island are that of legend, and the 🗿 is no different. Some people will use the 🗿 when they are being secretive or are hinting at a conspiracy theory.
- “Common sense still remains a mystery 🗿”
- “Did you hear the theory of how aliens built the world’s great wonders? 🗿🗻👽”
- 2 The 🗿 is a symbol of spiritual strength. The giant statues of Easter Island are immovable, making the 🗿 a perfect representation of determination. You might see this emoji used to reference resilience, perseverance, spirituality, and power.
- “I’m keeping my ground no matter what! 🗿”
- “Feeling at one with my higher self today 🗿🧘”
- 3 A 🗿 represents the statues on Easter Island. Because of this, people often use the stone face emoji when they’re talking about traveling or going to a historical destination. You may see a 🗿 when a museum talks about ancient history or when a friend has gone on a recent vacation.
- “Did you see the 🗿 when you went to Easter Island? I’m going to be so jealous if you did!”
- “The history in this museum is unreal 🗿🤯”
- 4 The 🗿 is widely used in association with K-pop. Fans of BTS and other Korean pop groups will often use a stone face emoji in posts about their favorite singers. The exact meaning of this use is unknown; however, the mystery the 🗿 symbolizes could be used to represent the mystery of these groups.
- “I ❤️ BTS! 🗿😭🌷”
- “Joon is such a meme 🗿🗿”
- 5 A 🗿 can be a representation of a face. Above all else, the moai statues are extremely large faces. Because of this, some people may use the 🗿 when they’re talking about the “face” of something.
- “Did you see her 🗿?? She was GORGEOUS!”
- “They need a new face for the label, so it makes sense why they signed him 🗿🎵🤷”
- 1 When you’re feeling mysterious: Add a 🗿 to a curious message. Pairing this emoji with a 🤫 or 🤨 says, “I have a secret” or, “There’s something deeper to this.”
- “I overheard in the lounge that Karen got Jill fired 🗿🤫”
- “This Mandela Effect is messing with my head, bro. What else is the world hiding? 🗿🤨”
- 2 When you’re feeling spiritually strong: Use a 🗿 when you feel the most powerful. The moai statues on Easter Island represent the spirits of powerful chiefs and ancestors. Their emoji look-alike conveys the spiritual power and reign the leaders once had, so add a 🗿 to a message for extra strength and spiritual guidance.
- “Nothing’s going to hold me back 🗿💪”
- “My breath will guide me through thisand I know you will too 🗿😊”
- 3 When you’re going on a historical trip: Toss a 🗿 into a message talking about a vacation or field trip. You can use the stone face emoji to say you learned about ancient history or even the moai statues themselves.
- “We went to the Smithsonian today, and I learned WAY more than what Night at the Museum taught me 😂🦖🗿”
- “I’m going to Easter Island this summer! Can you believe it! I’ll get to see the 🗿 in person! 😆”
- 4 When you’re BTS fan: If “Dynamite” makes you swoon, add a 🗿 to your latest BTS related tweet. This mysterious stone face will puzzle anyone who isn’t a part of the BTS Army, so don’t be afraid to toss it in the most unlikely of places! Put a stone face emoji next to your Twitter handle, or use it alongside a BTS hashtag.
- “BTS 💜 Army 🗿”
- “#BTS #ARMY #jimin #namjoon 🗿💜🐥🐨”
- 5 When you’re referring to the “face” of something: The 🗿 is inevitably an anonymous face. You can use this emoji to replace the word “face” or when discussing something or someone’s face.
- “Did you see my 🗿? I was as shocked as you!”
- “We’re looking for a new face for the brandWould you be interested? 🗿”
Question What does the word ”imo” mean in chat or text? It usually and most commonly means “in my opinion” in as an acronym. More rarely, it may refer to the software company, or other companies.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Aly Rusciano is a Creative Writer based outside of Nashville, Tennessee. She has over ten years of experience in creative, academic, and professional writing. Aly’s writing has been nationally recognized in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle and featured in Blue Marble Review, The Sunshine Review, PopMatters, and Cathartic Literary Magazine.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: September 14, 2023
- Views: 181,611
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 181,611 times. : What Does the 🗿 Stone Face Emoji Mean?
What does the 😈 emoji mean from a guy?
21 what does the purple devil emoji mean Full Guide – You are learning about what does the purple devil emoji mean. Here are the best content by the team pgdtaygiang.edu.vn synthesize and compile, see more in the section How to. Emoji dictionary 😈 Smiling Face With Horns emoji Devil emoji or Happy Devil emoji Published July 6, 2018 What does 😈 Smiling Face With Horns emoji mean? Mwahahaha! This Smiling Face With Horns emoji 😈 means trouble, especially in the form of devil characters, bad boys and girls, general mischief, and sexual innuendo.
What does 😋 mean?
A yellow face with smiling eyes and a broad, closed smile with its tongue sticking out of one corner, as if licking its lips in appetite or contentment. Widely used to convey that a food item is delicious. May also express that a person is attractive.
What does 👉 👌 mean from a boy to you?
👉👌 — Sexual intercourse. 🐫 — The act of sex (humping) 🔥 — Indicates someone is attractive or sexy.
What does 💦 mean in text from a guy flirting?
What Does the 💦 Water Emoji Mean?
- 1 In a lot of cases, the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is really sexually charged. People can be very flexible with this symbol—they can either start small and compliment someone’s looks or they can make a big statement and talk about actual sexual acts. Look for any emojis that 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is paired with as well as any key phrases to decide how spicy 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is.
- A 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can mean someone’s “thirsty,” or attracted to you. “Ugh! That selfie is too much. 😍 My thirst is so real. 💦”
- If a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is next to a 🍑 (peach) emoji, someone may think you have a great butt. “Wow, that bikini shot tho! 🍑 💦”
- A 🍒 (cherry) emoji in front of 💦 (sweat drop) emoji may be a compliment about your chest. “That corset is spellbinding! Yummy! 🍒 💦”
- When 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is the only emoji, it’s a way for someone to say they’re aroused. “I love guys in gray sweatpants. 💦”
- The 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can also refer to any kind of orgasm. “I just bought the best new toy! 💦”
- If a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji comes after the 🍆 (eggplant) emoji, it may refer to ejaculation. “My bf makes me 🍆 💦 every time.”
- However, a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji with a veggie like the 🍆 (eggplant) emoji may refer to food. “This salad is so fresh! 🍆 🥒🥕 💦”
- A 💦 (sweat drop) emoji with a 👄 (mouth) emoji or 👅 (tongue) emoji represents oral sex. “I’m going to give you a nice treat after work. 👄 💦”
- Be careful, though, because a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji next to the 👅 (tongue) emoji can simply say their mouth is watering. “👅 💦 That wedding cake looks delicious.”
- A 💦 (sweat drop) emoji next to the 👀 (eyes) emoji can be a flirty hint about being worked up, “It’s so 💦 in my 👀. You’re so hot.”
- A💦 (sweat drop) emoji paired with the 👀 (eyes) emoji can just mean they’re crying, though. “Ohhh! I have 💦 in my 👀. That birthday card was so sweet!”
- 2 The 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can also refer to weather or water. Whether someone’s talking about the rain or how their mood’s changed, the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can be used totally platonically. Look for details like how hot or rainy it is. Also, see if they need more water or if they’re jumping in the pool. Finally, check if they’re talking about their attitude—they might be saying they’re really anxious right now.
- A 💦 (sweat drop) emoji with a ☀️ (sun) emoji can mean the weather so hot that they’re sweating. “I love Arizona, but it’s scorching! ☀️ 💦”
- If they like swimming, the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can mean they’re going for a dip. “I’m so glad I have a pool now! 🩱 💦”
- The 💦 (sweat drop) emoji may refer to a downpour of rain. “Why’d I move to Seattle?! It rains 24/7! 💦”
- A 💦 (sweat drop) emoji can mean they’re literally dehydrated. “Can you go grab my water bottle? I’m dying. 💦”
- If the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji is next to something like the 😟 (worried face) emoji, they’re probably nervous. “I have too many exams to prep for. 😵 💦”
- 1 Confess that you have a crush with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. Comment on their pic or say that you noticed them and can’t get them out of your head. Focus on how attractive they are and how much they work up your “thirst.” It’s a light and playful way to spark up some chemistry.
- “It’s not fair for you to post that! 😭 Now I’m caught in a thirst trap. 💦”
- “Someone get me a tall glass of wateryour bikini pic is making me thirsty! 💦”
- “🥵 You look so fine on a motorcycle. Total Bond vibes. 💦”
- 2 Worship a hottie’s body with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. If you already know them really well and have had some spicy encounters, then give them a reason to smile. Remind them that they still put you in a lusty mood and hit them with a compliment.
- “It’s obvious you deadlift, babe. 🍑 💦 Lucky me!”
- “🍒💦 That dressand every other one you owndoes wonders for you. 😍”
- “😈 You give me so much to hold onto. 🍑 💦”
- 3 Offer some “lip service” with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. If someone’s your SO or FWB, skip the hints and jump right to the good stuff. Get really steamy and tell them that some “oral” is on the menu.
- “You know why I’ll be on my knees tonight. 👄 💦”
- “I need to satisfy my oral fixation. 👅 💦”
- “I miss having you in my mouth. 🍭 👄 💦”
- 4 Rave about your lover’s skills with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. Boost their ego and praise their skills in the bedroom. Confess that you had an earth-shattering night and thank them for giving you the time of your life.
- “OMG! Last night, though?! 💥 💦 You’re amazing. 💖”
- “You’re way too good at what you do. 🍆 💦”
- “I didn’t think I could get off so many times! 💦 💦 💦”
- 1 Have a friendly chat about the weather with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. Share whether it’s sunny or wet out—maybe you’re sweating buckets or it’s raining buckets. Talk about how you feel about the situation and if it’s pretty enjoyable or a bit inconvenient.
- “Not going to lieI’m sweating like a pig. ☀️ 💦 Bakersfield’s beautiful, though!”
- “Ever since I landed in London, it’s been rainy! 💦 I adore the moodiness! 😍”
- “Alright, Phoenix isn’t for me! I feel like I’m dehydrated on the daily. 💦”
- “Semester’s over! You know what that means, girls! Spring break! 👙👙👙 💦”
- 2 Use the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji to open up about the mood you’re in. Are you a bundle of nerves and almost at a loss for words? Throw in any face emoji that best captures how you feel, then add a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji to tell whoever you’re talking to that you could use some extra support.
- “I’m so on edge about my gallery opening. 😬💦 What if no one likes my art?”
- “Not in a good headspace to go to a family reunion. 😮💨💦 I wanna cancel.”
- “I didn’t get enough sleep last night. 😵💫💦 I hope I can keep it together today.”
- 3 Praise some delicious food with the 💦 (sweat drop) emoji. Strike up a tasty chat—talk about some dishes you love or wish you could dive into. When you use the 👅 (tongue) emoji with a 💦 (sweat drop) emoji, just be sure to be really specific about your text being culinary instead of flirty!
- “It’s the best Chinese takeout. 🥡 👅💦 The kung pao chicken is 🤯.”
- “Check out Cheri’s baking IG! 🧁 Those cupcakes look delish! 👅💦”
- “I could really go for some sushi right now. 🍣 👅💦 Can you pick some up?”
- 1 Use the 🌊 (water wave) emoji to talk about the ocean or the beach. Maybe you’re on a cruise or you just find the sea beautiful. The 🌊 (water wave) emoji is a great way to share any thoughts related to large bodies of water.
- “I may be a city girl now, but I dream about a beachy getaway! 🌊☀️”
- “Boarding a yacht to Greece!🛥️ 🌊 LOL! Jk. Maybe one day.”
- “I adore the sea. 🥰 🌊 It’s the only place for me.”
- 2 Chat about ocean sports and beach activities with a 🌊 (water wave) emoji. You could be a fan of whale watching or snorkeling. On the other hand, maybe surfing or volleyball is more up your alley. Whatever the case is, the 🌊 (water wave) emoji covers a lot of territory.
- “Scuba diving for my honeymoon! Hope to make some new friends. 🌊 🐢🐠”
- “Aww, yeah! Kiteboarding with my bestie! Such a rush. 😁 🌊”
- “Attending a sandcastle competition today! Hope the waves don’t wash anything away! 🌊”
- 3 Describe any metaphorical wave with the 🌊 (water wave) emoji. The powerful imagery of the 🌊 (water wave) emoji can capture being “caught up” in an “undertow” or a “flood” of life’s stresses. It can also convey any emotion, like joy or surprise, that washes over you.
- “I swear. Sometimes, it’s one thing after the other. 🌊 Can I catch a break?”
- “Oof. Student loans. 🌊 📑 So much paperwork to wade through.”
- “I said ‘yes’! 💍 💓 🌊 Such a flood of love and joy washing over me today!”
- 1 💧 (Droplet): This emoji can describe a single drop of water or sweat. It can also be used as a teardrop to communicate that someone is sad. In some cases, it’s slang for “drip,” which means a person is “dripping” with style.
- 2 ☔ (Umbrella with Rain Drops): This typically means that it’s pouring so hard outside that it’d be a good idea to bring an umbrella.
- 3 🌧️ (Cloud with Rain): This emoji can describe either a rainy day or a sad state of mind.
- 4 ⛈️ (Cloud with Lightning and Rain): This emoji can be used to capture a violent weather storm or a really chaotic day.
- 5 🌦️ (Sun Behind Rain Cloud): This emoji can tell you it’s rainy with a side of sunshine. It can also say that someone’s having a bit of a rough time but there are reasons to smile, too.
- 6 🏊 (Person Swimming): This typically just symbolizes swimming, but it can also be used metaphorically. For example, someone can be “wading” through paperwork.
- 7 🤽🏾 (Person Playing Water Polo): This usually doesn’t have any hidden meaning. Most of the time, it just means someone is enjoying a round of water polo.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Madeleine Flamiano is an Editing Fellow at wikiHow based in Berkeley, California, as well as a Team Organizer, Copy Editor, and Movie Critic for Incluvie. Madeleine has 12 years of experience in literacy advocacy and the creative arts that span tutoring, teaching, writing, public relations, and non-profit support.
She has penned seven novels under a pseudonym and loves all escapist genres, from cozy fantasies to hard-boiled sci-fi. Her professional path started at NaNoWriMo, where she scripted and hosted a series on worldbuilding. Madeleine graduated from Mills College with a B.A. in English with a concentration in Literature and a Minor in Philosophy.
This article has been viewed 129,470 times.
- Co-authors: 4
- Updated: September 19, 2023
- Views: 129,470
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 129,470 times. : What Does the 💦 Water Emoji Mean?
What does 🖖 mean?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Leonard Nimoy demonstrating the Vulcan salutation at the Las Vegas Star Trek Convention in 2011 The Vulcan salute (“🖖”) is a hand gesture popularized by the 1960s television series Star Trek, It consists of a raised hand with the palm forward and the thumb extended, while the fingers are parted between the middle and ring finger,
What does the face 3 mean?
The emoticon ‘:3’ represents a cute, smiling, or content face. It is often used to convey happiness, playfulness, or a feeling of being pleased or satisfied.
What does 🙂 mean from a girl?
🙂 Slightly Smiling Face Emoji – 🙂 Meaning: The slightly smiling face emoji is designed with a yellow face and a closed mouth, curved into a slight smile. Believe it or not, but this emoji tends to be more passive than happy. If you don’t know them enough, then the emoji means good.
What does 5 dots mean in texting from a girl?
Originally Answered: What do 5 dots mean in texting? As for the meaning of the five dots: it’s called an ellipsis, the meaning it as an ‘ An omission of a word, or sentencing without altering its meaning.’
What does <3 mean for texting?
The symbol ‘ represent a heart. It’s a simplified way of expressing love, affection, or a positive feeling towards someone or something. When you see ‘