- 0.1 Is 💛 better than ❤ on Snapchat?
- 0.2 How long does it take to get 💛 on Snapchat?
- 1 What does the ❤ mean on Snapchat?
- 2 What is the difference between 💛 and ❤?
- 3 Does 😊 mean mutual best friends?
- 3.1 How many 💛 can you have on Snapchat?
- 3.2 How do you become a #1 best friend on Snapchat?
- 3.3 What does 6 🔥 mean on Snapchat?
- 3.4 What does UWU 👉 👈 mean?
- 3.5 What does 😏 mean on Snapchat?
- 3.6 What does 😊 mean?
- 3.7 What does 💕 mean on Snapchat from a girl?
Is 💛 better than 😊 on Snapchat?
What is the difference between smiley ( 😊) and yellow heart (💛) on Snapchat? – 😊 Smiling Face: You’re both are each other’s best friends, You snap each other a lot. 💛 Yellow Heart: You’ve both snapped each other more than anyone else lately.
Is 💛 better than ❤ on Snapchat?
What do Snapchat Emojis mean? A Guide to What’s What Snapchat is filled with different emojis that appear next to the usernames of the people you interact with, but what do they all mean? In Snapchat’s world, emojis symbolise hierarchy, friendship and connection – proof that your Snapchat vibe is on point.
- Let’s look at the emojis you’ll see on Snapchat and what they all mean.
- If you’re using any social media app, you better believe they’re tracking how you’re using the app, and Snapchat is no different.
- Based on how you interact with certain people, Snapchat assigns emojis to celebrate your friendship.
- Here are all the Snapchat emojis and what they mean:
⭐ Gold Star – Someone has replayed this person’s snaps in the past 24 hours. They must have something interesting to show. 💛 Yellow Heart – You are #1 best friends with each other. You send the most snaps to this person, and they send the most snaps to you.
- Red Heart – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two weeks straight.
- 💕 Pink Hearts – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two months straight.
- Dedication! 👶 Baby – You just became friends with this person.
- 😎 Face With Sunglasses – One of your best friends is one of their best friends.
- You send a lot of snaps to someone they also send a lot of snaps to.
😬 Grimacing Face – Your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend. You send the most snaps to the same person that they do. Awkward. 😏 Smirking Face – You are one of their best friends but they are not a best friend of yours. You don’t send them many snaps, but they send you a lot.
- 😊 Smiling Face – Another best friend of yours.
- You send this person a lot of snaps.
- Not your #1 best friend, but they are up there.
- 🔥 Fire – You are on a Snapstreak! You have snapped this person every day, and they have snapped you back.
- Increases with the number of consecutive days.
- 💯 Hundred – 100 Day Snapstreak.
The 100 emoji appears next to the fire when you snap back and forth with someone for one hundred days in a row. ⏳ Hourglass – Your Snapstreak is about to end. Send another snap to keep it alive. 🎂 Birthday Cake – This friend has a birthday today. Only displays if a friend has the Birthday Party feature enabled in settings.
- If it is your friend’s birthday, a birthday cake emoji will show up too.
- ♈ Aries (March 21 – April 19)♉Taurus (April 20 – May 20)♊ Gemini (May 21 – June 20)♋ Cancer (June 21 – July 22)♌ Leo (July 23 – Aug 22)♍ Virgo (Aug 23 – Sept 22)♎ Libra (Sept 23 – Oct 22)♏ Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)♐ Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)♑ Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19)♒ Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18)
- ♓ Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20)
: What do Snapchat Emojis mean? A Guide to What’s What
How long does it take to get 💛 on Snapchat?
Friend Emoji Guide 💛 You have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for two months in a row. This is getting serious! You have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for two weeks in a row. Aww!
What does the ❤ mean on Snapchat?
Red heart emoji ❤️ – Read hearts emojis indicate that you’ve been best friends with another user for two consecutive weeks, Snapchat considers a “best friend” to be someone with whom you’ve exchanged the most number of snaps, Seeing a red heart next to someone’s name means that your Snapchat relationship is going strong!
What is the difference between 💛 and ❤?
What do the other Snapchat emojis mean? – Ofc, there are a few other Snapchat emojis to make note of. Keep scrolling for a full breakdown of each friend emoji and their meaning.
🌟 Gold Star: This person’s snaps have been replayed in the last 24 hours. 💛 Yellow Heart: You are #1 best friends with each other. This means that you send the most amount of Snapchats to each other. ❤️ Red Heart: As mentioned, the red heart signifies that you and your friend have been #1 best friends for two weeks straight. 💕 Pink Hearts: Things are getting serious! You two have been each other’s #1 best friends for two months straight. 👶 Baby: You just became Snapchat friends with this person. 😎 Face with Sunglasses: One of your best friends is also one of this person’s best friends, meaning you both send a lot of snaps to the same person. 😬 Grimacing Face: Your #1 best friend is also this person’s #1 best friend. 😏 Smirking Face: You are this person’s best friend but they are not one of yours. 😊 Smiling Face: This person is a best friend of yours, but not your #1 best friend. 🔥 Fire: ! You and this person have Snapchatted each other for a consecutive number of days. 💯 Hundred: You and this person have hit your 100-day Snapstreak. Woohoo! ⌛ Hourglass: Don’t lose the streak! This emoji pops up when your streak is about to end because you haven’t sent a snap. 🎂 Cake: It’s this person’s birthday! Wish them an HBD.
Pssst, while you’re on the app, don’t forget to check out, You Might Also Like : Wait.What Does a Red Heart Mean on Snapchat?
What does 💛 mean?
What Does Yellow Heart Emoji 💛 Mean? December 18, 2018 The yellow heart emoji, 💛, can convey love, just like any other heart symbol or emoji, but its yellow color often gets used to show liking and friendship (as opposed to romantic love). Its color also works with expressions of happiness —and with all things yellow, from sports team colors to dresses. The yellow heart emoji 💛, along with the other rainbow of heart emoji, was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. Across platforms, its yellow shines with a golden hue. The color yellow can symbolize happiness,, and hope (think sunshine), which helps explain why this emoji, while still used for love, may skew toward feelings of friendship and joy as opposed to the romantic passion of a,
- The social app Snapchat recognized the of the color yellow in 2015 when it introduced the yellow heart emoji 💛 to represent two users who are “#1 Best Friends” — the person who you send the most messages (snaps) to and receive the most snaps from.
- GoSun fusion: one incredible solar + electric oven ☀️+⚡️= 💛 Patrick Sherwin, Kickstarter, 2018 In 💛 with our Kayla Midi Dress as it is soo easy to wear and style from day to night.
room7boutique, Instragram, November, 2018 happy birthday dourney!!!💛💛 ilysm & all the fun memories we have. you’ll always be my little sissy 😘 @raegenxdavis, November, 2018 Because it’s a heart, yellow heart emoji 💛 gets widely used for love and affection.
It’s my 16th birthday Seb, don’t forget it !!! I love you 💛 — esther ❄️💛 (@donutess) But because it’s yellow, it is particularly useful to show those feelings among friends or family or other relationships where a red heart emoji may seem a bit much. Me & i friend will never stop being friends that bitch know TOO MUCH 💛🤞🏾 — Phattt❤️✨ (@adoreyanns) It is also a go-to for expressing the hopeful and the happy Thank you,you made my day 💛💛 — Najat💛.
(@Najat_121) perhaps even when basking in sunshine. What a beautiful day 💛 — Khotatso Rampa💛 (@KhotatsoHope) People also take to the yellow heart emoji 💛 for all things yellow, from yellow makeup to team colors. I’m in LOVE with this look 💛 Kylie Jenner inspired — Makeup Lovers (@makeuplovers_99) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
Does 😊 mean mutual best friends?
What Your Friend Emojis Mean on Snapchat – On your Snapchat Friends list, you may notice that some friends have emojis next to their names. Each Friend Emoji has a different meaning, explained below: What does the yellow heart emoji mean on Snapchat? The single yellow heart emoji ( 💛 ) means that you are each other’s #1 Best Friend – aka Besties ! This is the person that you send the most snaps to, who also sends the most snaps to you.
What does the red heart emoji mean on Snapchat? The single red heart emoji (❤️) means that you have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for two weeks in a row. In Snapchat’s world, this is your BFF, What does the pink hearts emoji mean on Snapchat? The double pink hearts emoji (💕) means that you have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for two months in a row.
This person is considered your Snapchat Super BFF, What does the yellow heart emoji mean on Snapchat? The single yellow heart emoji (💛) means that you are each other’s #1 Best Friend – aka Besties ! This is the person that you send the most snaps to, who also sends the most snaps to you.
- What does the smiley emoji mean on Snapchat? The smiley emoji (😊) means that they are one of your Best Friends, but not your Bestie.
- This is someone you send snaps to often, and is considered one of your BFs,
- What does the grimacing emoji mean on Snapchat? The grimacing emoji (😬) is the face of Mutual Besties,
If you see this emoji alongside a friend’s name, it indicates that your Bestie (#1 Best Friend) is also their Bestie. What does the face with sunglasses emoji mean on Snapchat? The sunglasses emoji (😎) signals Mutual BFs ; one of your Best Friends (BFs) is also one of their Best Friends.
What does the fire emoji mean on Snapchat? The fire emoji (🔥) means that you have a Snapstreak with that person. The number next to the fire emoji tells you how many consecutive days you’ve sent Snaps to each other. Once your Snapstreak has reached the 100-day mark, your efforts will be rewarded with the 100 ( 💯 ) emoji.
What does the hourglass emoji mean on Snapchat? The hourglass emoji (⌛️) means that your Snapstreak will end soon. You need to send a Snap to each other within 24 hours, or your Snapstreak will expire. Think of the hourglass as a fire (🔥) extinguisher with a ticking clock! What does the birthday cake emoji mean on Snapchat? The birthday cake emoji (🎂) serves as a reminder that it is your Snapchat friend’s birthday, if your friend has enabled this information in their settings.
- What does the baby emoji mean on Snapchat? Snapchat uses the baby emoji to signify newly formed connections, representing new friends on Snapchat.
- What does the star emoji mean on Snapchat? When your Snapchat friends replay your snaps within 24 hours, gold star emojis appear beside their names.
- What does the smirking emoji mean on Snapchat? Previously, the smirk emoji on Snapchat conveyed a message of “I’m your best friend, but you’re not mine.” However, Snapchat removed it to avoid potential hurt feelings or strained friendships.
What does the 100 emoji mean on Snapchat? On the 100th day of maintaining a Snapstreak, the fire icon is replaced by the one hundred emoji. What does the pin emoji mean on Snapchat? Conversations that you’ve pinned to the top of your feed are marked with the pushpin emoji.
How many 💛 can you have on Snapchat?
With new social media apps being created all the time, the reality of our future is being determined by technology. – On Snapchat, modern day relationships (with fairy tale visualizations) blossom with the touch of a finger on the SEND button. This kind of communication goes on for a little while until two people become each other’s number one best friend.
- This new status can inspire romantic visions of a future with this not-so-significant other.
- But what happens when you start dating in real life if you lose the yellow heart emoji status because one of you has been too busy to check in on Snapchat? Do you start questioning your partner’s loyalty? If gaining the yellow heart emoji was meaningful to your relationship, is losing it equally meaningful? I’m an advocate for old school crushes.
Remember when teenage relationships began with face-to-face communication, passing notes during class, actually asking your crush on a date rather than a not-so-subtle “We should chill” message through Snapchat. We need to savor the priceless moments of interacting in person, or at least try to limit the effects of the digital age on our real relationships.
Ask your grandparents, parents, or any adults in your life how they met their partner. Their story will be far more moving than the insignificance of a yellow heart emoji. Snapchat’s heart-shaped relationship emoji can encourage you to feel a certain way about someone when, maybe, you just like talking to them.
And we shouldn’t let an emoji, or a social media app, influence our love lives or dictate the course of our real life relationships. It’s the beginning of cuffing season, so be careful how you determine your feelings for someone else. And watch out for the yellow heart emoji.
What does 😬 mean on Snapchat?
Grimacing Face Emoji 😬 The grimacing face emoji on Snapchat means that the person is one of your best friends on the platform, but you are not one of theirs. However, this emoji also indicates that you have a ‘mutual best friend’ on the platform, which means that you both have a close relationship with the same person.
What happens after 30 days Snapchat?
After those 30 days, the account will no longer be recoverable and we will start the account deletion process — which takes another 30 days. Therefore, your account will be permanently deleted 60 days after you initiate the account deletion process.
How accurate is the yellow heart on Snapchat?
The yellow heart on Snapchat indicates that you and a friend have become best friends. This means that you and the friend have sent snaps to each other the most over the past seven days. When you receive a yellow heart notification, it means that your friendship with the friend is stronger than ever.
How do you become a #1 best friend on Snapchat?Want to make someone a Super Bff on Snapchat but not sure how? Among Snapchat’s most popular features are the different Friend Emojis users can acquire. Some users go to great lengths to guard their friendship status, never missing a day to send a Snap.
- For many users, getting a Friend Emoji is worth the time and effort.
- Friend Emojis are a derivative of Snapscores, but for some dedicated users, they’re a prize that has to be earned.
- Snapchat offers different levels of friendship, and ultimately, it all comes down to how frequently users communicate with each other.
Starting from a Snapstreak, achieving the Super Bff can take a minimum of two months. First, two users have to gain the Besties emoji mutually. This emoji appears when two Snapchat users send the most Snaps to each other. If the users Snap each other the most for two weeks straight, they receive the title of Bff.
3/30/2023by Kristen Billingsley ScreenRant.com
What does 6 🔥 mean on Snapchat?
A number next to the 🔥 emoji means that you have a streak with a person, meaning that you and the person have sent a snap to each other within 24 hours of the previous snap for multiple consecutive days. The number indicates how many days (how long the streak is).
What does it mean when snap score goes up by 2?
Your Snapchat scores increases the more you snap people and the more you open a snap sent to you. So you gain a point if you send a snap to someone and you gain another point when you open someone else’s snap. You also gain points when you post something on your story but not when you text someone on Snapchat.
What is 👉👈 slang?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous – usually in the context of flirting. 👉👌 — Sexual intercourse.
What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous (usually in the context of flirting)
What does UWU 👉 👈 mean?
What Does Uwu Mean from a Girl? Definition, History, & More Emoticons, e-girls, internet slang, oh my! You may, at some point, have found yourself squinting at your computer screen and asking, “What in the world is an UwU smol bean?” No, it’s not just you—there’s a lot to unpack there, and we’re here to help.
- “Uwu” is a text-based emoticon that represents a cute, smiling, or smug face.
- The uwu emoticon is often used in reaction to adorable images or other cute things.
- “Uwu” can also express lighthearted smugness, self-satisfaction, or even playful bashfulness.
- “Uwu culture” or “uwu girl” refers to a subculture that devotes itself to cutesy aesthetics.
- UwU is a text emoticon used to express joy or smugness. Often pronounced “oo-uh” or “oo-woo,” the emoticon’s Us form closed eyes, and the W in the center makes a mouth that resembles that of an animal, such as a cat. People use the symbol to say that they’re happy or content. Similarly, they may use the adorable emoticon to express a self-satisfied but good-natured smugness.
- “UwU” is also sometimes known as the “happy anime face,” thanks to its prolific use in anime and anime-related communities.
- “uwu, I can’t wait to see the movie.”
- “I managed to snatch the last donut! UwU”
- 1 Girls might use “uwu” to express appreciation for something cute. Perhaps most commonly, “uwu” is used in reaction to something cute, like a photo of an adorable kitten or an especially round plushy. When a girl says it in this context, she wants you to know she’s melting with cuteness overload.
- You: “Take a look at this pic of my new puppy.”
- Her: “OMG she’s so precious!! uwu”
- 2 A girl might also use “uwu” to convey bashfulness. Among uwu’s many uses, some girls also use it to express shyness or a cute sort of sheepishness. This is often accompanied by the “👉👈” emojis, which convey a pleading or demure meekness.
- “Hey, can we hang out soon? uwu 👉👈”
- “Just wanted to let you know that I think you’re kinda cute uwu”
- 1 UwU may have roots in Japanese “kawaii” culture. “Kawaii” (literally “cute”) culture is, in a nutshell, a social scene centered on all things adorable–things like cute clothing, animals, or mascot characters. The subculture is known for its prolific use of various emojis and emoticons, and while nobody can say for certain it’s responsible for “uwu,” the face has found prolific use among kawaii scene members.
- The term may also be related to “kaomoji,” which are emojis that utilize Japanese characters and are often considered especially cute.
- 2 UwU went viral on Tumblr in 2013, boosting its popularity. A conversation between users on the microblogging platform Tumblr showcased the emoticon, clarifying the symbol’s resemblance to a face. The conversation went viral, promoting widespread use of the emoticon on the platform and beyond.
- The first recorded use of “uwu” was in a fanfiction related to the popular anime Yu-Gi-Oh, published in 2005.
- Uwu was first defined on UrbanDictionary in 2012, described as “another way of typing the smiley face :3, TwT or twt. It means happy, like an anime character’s face when they’re overjoyed.”
- The face was no doubt used in chat rooms and forums long before the UrbanDictionary entry or the Tumblr post, but pinning down its exact origin is a task lost to the vast intricacies of the internet.
- 1 UwU is often used by fandom members. While the term has slipped into the mainstream, it’s often used particularly in fandom circles—groups dedicated to following things like a TV show or a K-pop group. Here, people use uwu to express appreciation for certain characters, or just how they feel about a recent episode.
- “The new BTS music video has me like uwu.”
- “When Michael professed his love on last night’s episode uwu.”
- 2 UwU is often used by “e-girls” or members of “hyper-cute” subcultures. An “e-girl” is an online personality fashioned after soft or cute aesthetics. “Uwu girls” are e-girls who have adopted both the emoticon and its cutesy connotations to an extreme extent, often speaking and acting with exaggerated innocence or with juvenile mannerisms perceived as cute.
- The “uwu girl” is often most active on Discord, a chat room service popular among video game players.
- This subculture often veers into sexualized or otherwise mature territory.
- 3 Others use the term facetiously or generally dislike it. Like any internet phenomena, where there are enthusiasts, there are also naysayers. Many internet users use the emoticon sarcastically, as a means to poke fun at it. Others express concern that “uwu culture” might promote predatory dynamics among users via its “cute-speak” usage.
- “Ugh, don’t go all uwu on me.”
- 1 Use “uwu” to express happiness or to say that something is adorable. The average internet denizen uses “uwu” simply to convey contentment, or to react to something positively delightful and totes adorbs.
- “Had to show off my outfit because I’m looking so nice today uwu”
- “Saw the most uwu kitty on my ride to work.”
- 2 Show your smugness with a lighthearted uwu. Another common usage for uwu is to make good fun of either your own victories or your friend’s not-too-serious defeats. It’s especially handy when you’re doing or saying something fun at your friend’s expense.
- “Sorry gang, I can’t help that I keep winning. uwu”
- “I’m only this annoying because I like you so much, uwu”
- 3 Use “uwu” to convey shyness. You might also use “uwu” to show someone that you’re a bit bashful or reserved. Not in a terribly painful or awkward way, but in a soft, unserious kind of way. This is often the case when you’re asking for something from the other person.
- “Would you pretty please give me a super quick ride to the airport? uwu”
- “Which dress do you think looks cuter on me? uwu”
- 4 Respond to uwu with a similar cutesy tone. If someone hits you with that “uwu,” they’re shifting into a playful, lighthearted gear. If you’re feeling it, match that energy and play along. You don’t have to go full baby talk, but don’t be afraid to work the vibe.
- Them: “Isn’t Mittens so cute? UwU, I could just eat her up.”
- You: “Mittens is the cutest kitty I’ve ever seen! uwu”
- 1 OwO A variation of the same face, but with the eyes wide open. Often used like a wide-eyed, blank stare, like when a cat is about to pounce. Denotes surprise or focused attention.
- “owo What’s that smell? Steak?”
- 2 T_T A sad face, with 2 streams of tears running toward a flat mouth. Used to indicate sadness.
- Note that the similar face TwT represents tears of joy, with a cute smile.
- “I just dropped my steak T_T”
- 3 ^ – ^ Two closed, smiling eyes with a small, cute mouth. This face often accompanies cheerful messages.
- “Don’t worry, you can have my steak! ^ – ^”
- 4 –_– Two flat, closed eyes with a flat mouth. This emoticon expresses dry, anticlimactic disappointment or detachment.
- “I dropped the second steak –_–”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: May 30, 2023
- Views: 45,317
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 45,317 times. : What Does Uwu Mean from a Girl? Definition, History, & More
What does 😏 mean on Snapchat?
What does 😬 😊 mean on Snapchat? – The 😏 Smirking Face means that you are one of their best friends, but they might not be your best friend. The 😊 Smiling Face Snapchat emoji is an emoji that you send to your best friend.
What does 😊 mean?
1. What Does 😊 Mean? – The meaning of this emoji is as simple as it gets. A smiley face that means you’re happy, content, or in agreement with something. This emoji is great to express happiness, gratitude, or appreciation towards customers and supporters. Here’s an example of what we mean:
What does 💕 mean on Snapchat from a girl?
What Does the 💕 Double Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 Love is in the air. A 💕 can be used to show affection, especially if someone’s just started a relationship. Someone may add this emoji to the end of a message if they feel their love is reciprocated.
- “Can’t believe it’s only been 2 months💕”
- “You know I’m always here for you💕”
- 2 Your Super BFFs on Snapchat. On this social media platform, a 💕 next to a friend’s name means you’ve been Best Friends for at least two months. You Snap with this friend the most, and the double heart emoji symbolizes your strong friendship. Advertisement
- 3 Encouragement and support. Good vibes are spread with the 💕 because of the warm and loving feeling it evokes. You may see this emoji at the end of a sweet, feel-good message.
- “You’re going to do great today💕”
- “I believe in you!💕”
- 4 A sarcastic love for something hated. Someone may use a 💕 in a silly way when talking about something they don’t necessarily love. A double heart can show anything but affection when paired with other emojis.
- “Who doesn’t love emptying the dishwasher?💕🍽️🤣”
- “I just love Mondays💕🙃”
- 1 To say you love someone. Tell your partner, friend, or relative just how much you care for them with a 💕. This also shows that you know they love you too.
- “Missing you today💕”
- “I can’t stop thinking about you💕”
- 2 To show your appreciation. Send a 💕 to a friend to say you’re grateful for them. A double heart emoji is also great to send your crush because it doesn’t have as much oomph or commitment as a ❤️.
- “Thank you, friend💕”
- “I really liked talking to you today💕😉”
- 3 To be sarcastic. Add a 💕 to the end of a complaint with a slew of other emojis to show your disdain. Whether it’s a task, chore, or obligation, this is a great way to show a little bit of annoyance.
- “I really love waking up at 6 am💕😴😫”
- “Homework is just the best💕😅☠️”
- 4 To send good vibes. Show someone you love support with the 💕. Add this emoji at the end of an encouraging message to make them smile and feel good.
- “Good morning! You’re going to ace that test! I just know it💕😊”
- “Keep your chin up! You got this💕👍🏻”
- The 💕 is one of many heart emojis you can use. To show even more love, you can use many heart emojis together! Try pairing the double heart with some of these emojis:
- 💖: Express love in a playful tone
- 💓: Excited nerves
- 💗: Love is growing
- 💘: Falling in love
- 💞: Overwhelming love
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Aly Rusciano is a Creative Writer based outside of Nashville, Tennessee. She has over ten years of experience in creative, academic, and professional writing. Aly’s writing has been nationally recognized in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle and featured in Blue Marble Review, The Sunshine Review, PopMatters, and Cathartic Literary Magazine.
- Co-authors: 4
- Updated: September 26, 2023
- Views: 135,297
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 135,297 times. : What Does the 💕 Double Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💕 mean in texting?
What Does Two Hearts Emoji 💕 Mean? May 8, 2018 Portraying two heart symbols, with the larger one bigger and in the front, the two hearts emoji is widely used to express love, affection, pleasure, or happiness. The two hearts emoji was approved in 2010 under Unicode 6.0. It is also referred to as small hearts and two pink hearts, Across platforms, the emoji features red or pink hearts, with one larger heart at the bottom or in front and a second, smaller heart up and off to the right or behind the first.
I’m such a homebody🏠 💕 @Empress_Barber, December, 2017 I’m so happy with life right now. 💕 @_AyannaSakile, December, 2017 What’s better than getting new clothes and hair products 💕💕😂 @I_AM_NAZZY_, December, 2016 The two hearts emoji is one of the most widely used heart-based emoji, of which there are literally dozens.
It is frequently paired with other heart emoji for emphasis, especially the red heart emoji or beating heart emoji. The two hearts emoji is used frequently in text messages relating to love. While it is a symbol of romantic love, it can also be used to show affection for other close relationships, such as with family and friends (e.g., I 💕 to the moon and back).
- Because it looks the hearts are floating, the two hearts emoji can sometimes more specifically convey the sense of love is in the air to represent a general romantic mood or atmosphere.
- On social media, those who show love or affection for someone or something often use the two hearts emoji by itself or with other emoji to convey warm, happy feelings (e.g., Happy birthday to my amazing sister! 💕🎂💋😊).
The two hearts emoji can also be used in a silly or sarcastic manner when referring to something that doesn’t usually excite love and affection (e.g., Who doesn’t love spring cleaning? 💕🌼✨🤣). On Snapchat, the two hearts emoji will appear next to a contact that has been your “#1 best friend” for two months in a row.