- 0.1 Is 💛 better than ❤ on Snapchat?
- 0.2 How do you get a 💛 on Snapchat?
- 1 What does 💚 mean?
- 1.1 What does 💕 mean on Snapchat?
- 1.2 How many BFF ❤ can you have on Snapchat?
- 1.3 Can I have 2 hearts on Snapchat?
- 2 What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
- 3 What does 🖤 mean from a boy?
- 4 What does this emoji mean 😮 💨?
Is 💛 better than ❤ on Snapchat?
What do Snapchat Emojis mean? A Guide to What’s What Snapchat is filled with different emojis that appear next to the usernames of the people you interact with, but what do they all mean? In Snapchat’s world, emojis symbolise hierarchy, friendship and connection – proof that your Snapchat vibe is on point.
- Let’s look at the emojis you’ll see on Snapchat and what they all mean.
- If you’re using any social media app, you better believe they’re tracking how you’re using the app, and Snapchat is no different.
- Based on how you interact with certain people, Snapchat assigns emojis to celebrate your friendship.
- Here are all the Snapchat emojis and what they mean:
⭐ Gold Star – Someone has replayed this person’s snaps in the past 24 hours. They must have something interesting to show. 💛 Yellow Heart – You are #1 best friends with each other. You send the most snaps to this person, and they send the most snaps to you.
- Red Heart – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two weeks straight.
- 💕 Pink Hearts – You have been #1 BFs with each other for two months straight.
- Dedication! 👶 Baby – You just became friends with this person.
- 😎 Face With Sunglasses – One of your best friends is one of their best friends.
- You send a lot of snaps to someone they also send a lot of snaps to.
😬 Grimacing Face – Your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend. You send the most snaps to the same person that they do. Awkward. 😏 Smirking Face – You are one of their best friends but they are not a best friend of yours. You don’t send them many snaps, but they send you a lot.
😊 Smiling Face – Another best friend of yours. You send this person a lot of snaps. Not your #1 best friend, but they are up there. 🔥 Fire – You are on a Snapstreak! You have snapped this person every day, and they have snapped you back. Increases with the number of consecutive days. 💯 Hundred – 100 Day Snapstreak.
The 100 emoji appears next to the fire when you snap back and forth with someone for one hundred days in a row. ⏳ Hourglass – Your Snapstreak is about to end. Send another snap to keep it alive. 🎂 Birthday Cake – This friend has a birthday today. Only displays if a friend has the Birthday Party feature enabled in settings.
- If it is your friend’s birthday, a birthday cake emoji will show up too.
- ♈ Aries (March 21 – April 19)♉Taurus (April 20 – May 20)♊ Gemini (May 21 – June 20)♋ Cancer (June 21 – July 22)♌ Leo (July 23 – Aug 22)♍ Virgo (Aug 23 – Sept 22)♎ Libra (Sept 23 – Oct 22)♏ Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)♐ Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)♑ Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19)♒ Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18)
- ♓ Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20)
: What do Snapchat Emojis mean? A Guide to What’s What
How long does it take for 💛 on Snapchat?
What is the meaning of the yellow heart on snapchat? – A yellow heart means you are best friends with each other on snapchat. You both snap each other a lot. This also means, you have been best friends with each other for at least two weeks.
How do you get a 💛 on Snapchat?
The yellow heart on Snapchat indicates that you and a friend have become best friends. This means that you and the friend have sent snaps to each other the most over the past seven days.
How many 💛 can you have on Snapchat?
With new social media apps being created all the time, the reality of our future is being determined by technology. – On Snapchat, modern day relationships (with fairy tale visualizations) blossom with the touch of a finger on the SEND button. This kind of communication goes on for a little while until two people become each other’s number one best friend.
- This new status can inspire romantic visions of a future with this not-so-significant other.
- But what happens when you start dating in real life if you lose the yellow heart emoji status because one of you has been too busy to check in on Snapchat? Do you start questioning your partner’s loyalty? If gaining the yellow heart emoji was meaningful to your relationship, is losing it equally meaningful? I’m an advocate for old school crushes.
Remember when teenage relationships began with face-to-face communication, passing notes during class, actually asking your crush on a date rather than a not-so-subtle “We should chill” message through Snapchat. We need to savor the priceless moments of interacting in person, or at least try to limit the effects of the digital age on our real relationships.
Ask your grandparents, parents, or any adults in your life how they met their partner. Their story will be far more moving than the insignificance of a yellow heart emoji. Snapchat’s heart-shaped relationship emoji can encourage you to feel a certain way about someone when, maybe, you just like talking to them.
And we shouldn’t let an emoji, or a social media app, influence our love lives or dictate the course of our real life relationships. It’s the beginning of cuffing season, so be careful how you determine your feelings for someone else. And watch out for the yellow heart emoji.
What is the difference between 💛 and ❤?
What do the other Snapchat emojis mean? – Ofc, there are a few other Snapchat emojis to make note of. Keep scrolling for a full breakdown of each friend emoji and their meaning.
🌟 Gold Star: This person’s snaps have been replayed in the last 24 hours. 💛 Yellow Heart: You are #1 best friends with each other. This means that you send the most amount of Snapchats to each other. ❤️ Red Heart: As mentioned, the red heart signifies that you and your friend have been #1 best friends for two weeks straight. 💕 Pink Hearts: Things are getting serious! You two have been each other’s #1 best friends for two months straight. 👶 Baby: You just became Snapchat friends with this person. 😎 Face with Sunglasses: One of your best friends is also one of this person’s best friends, meaning you both send a lot of snaps to the same person. 😬 Grimacing Face: Your #1 best friend is also this person’s #1 best friend. 😏 Smirking Face: You are this person’s best friend but they are not one of yours. 😊 Smiling Face: This person is a best friend of yours, but not your #1 best friend. 🔥 Fire: ! You and this person have Snapchatted each other for a consecutive number of days. 💯 Hundred: You and this person have hit your 100-day Snapstreak. Woohoo! ⌛ Hourglass: Don’t lose the streak! This emoji pops up when your streak is about to end because you haven’t sent a snap. 🎂 Cake: It’s this person’s birthday! Wish them an HBD.
Pssst, while you’re on the app, don’t forget to check out, You Might Also Like : Wait.What Does a Red Heart Mean on Snapchat?
What does 💛 mean?
What Does Yellow Heart Emoji 💛 Mean? December 18, 2018 The yellow heart emoji, 💛, can convey love, just like any other heart symbol or emoji, but its yellow color often gets used to show liking and friendship (as opposed to romantic love). Its color also works with expressions of happiness —and with all things yellow, from sports team colors to dresses. The yellow heart emoji 💛, along with the other rainbow of heart emoji, was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. Across platforms, its yellow shines with a golden hue. The color yellow can symbolize happiness,, and hope (think sunshine), which helps explain why this emoji, while still used for love, may skew toward feelings of friendship and joy as opposed to the romantic passion of a,
- The social app Snapchat recognized the of the color yellow in 2015 when it introduced the yellow heart emoji 💛 to represent two users who are “#1 Best Friends” — the person who you send the most messages (snaps) to and receive the most snaps from.
- GoSun fusion: one incredible solar + electric oven ☀️+⚡️= 💛 Patrick Sherwin, Kickstarter, 2018 In 💛 with our Kayla Midi Dress as it is soo easy to wear and style from day to night.
room7boutique, Instragram, November, 2018 happy birthday dourney!!!💛💛 ilysm & all the fun memories we have. you’ll always be my little sissy 😘 @raegenxdavis, November, 2018 Because it’s a heart, yellow heart emoji 💛 gets widely used for love and affection.
It’s my 16th birthday Seb, don’t forget it !!! I love you 💛 — esther ❄️💛 (@donutess) But because it’s yellow, it is particularly useful to show those feelings among friends or family or other relationships where a red heart emoji may seem a bit much. Me & i friend will never stop being friends that bitch know TOO MUCH 💛🤞🏾 — Phattt❤️✨ (@adoreyanns) It is also a go-to for expressing the hopeful and the happy Thank you,you made my day 💛💛 — Najat💛.
(@Najat_121) perhaps even when basking in sunshine. What a beautiful day 💛 — Khotatso Rampa💛 (@KhotatsoHope) People also take to the yellow heart emoji 💛 for all things yellow, from yellow makeup to team colors. I’m in LOVE with this look 💛 Kylie Jenner inspired — Makeup Lovers (@makeuplovers_99) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💛 Yellow Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
Is the 💛 on Snapchat mutual?
How long does it take to get the yellow heart emoji on Snapchat? 💛 – The yellow heart emoji on Snapchat is given to Snapchat users who are each other’s number one best Snapchat friends, If you and another Snapchat user send the most Snapchat messages to each other, you’ll get this emoji.
What does 💚 mean?
What Does The 💚 Green Heart Emoji Mean? November 6, 2020 The Green Heart emoji 💚 depicts a classic representation of a, colored, It is commonly used to represent love, support, close bonds, and admiration for things that have some relation to the color green, from nature to sports teams that use green. The Green Heart emoji 💚 was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. On all platforms, the emoji takes the form of a heart in various shades of green. The Microsoft version of the emoji has a black outline. The color green can various things, including jealousy (think green with envy ), the ( green jobs ), and all things (green is on the national flag of the ).
The Green Heart emoji 💚 is commonly used in reference to all of them. Less than a month until our first practice. The best time of the year is coming up quick! @mabanksoccer1, November 5, 2020 Everyone was blown away by Gray’s beauty shots and that incredible dress. including her mother! Lisa sent love to her daughter in the form of green heart 💚💚💚💚💚💚 emojis.
Paris Hilton followed suit and included some lightning ⚡️💚⚡️emojis to convey how shocking the pics are. Jeff Mazeo, Yahoo! Entertainment, January 23, 2020 Like the many other heart emoji such as ❤️ and 💙, the Green Heart emoji 💚 is generally used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings.
- Happy, Bobcats!
- Rufus is passing out VDay cards on College Green this morning 💚
- — Ohio University (@ohiou)
- It’s 🧀
- What is your favourite vegan cheese? 💚
- — Herbiⓥore (@herbivore_club)
whenever gg is jealous, it’s so scary. and i don’t know why 🤦🤣 but dd being jealous is so cute and funny. why is that?🤣💚❤️ — kiln_kai | 08.05×10.05 (@kai_spades) We are supposed to be a club open to all. Who are we, over 100 years later, to decide that’s not the case.
We can’t pick and choose who we ‘let in’ If someone’s heart lies with Celtic then that’s good enough for me💚 Football and Politics can be short lived, just focus on — Toni Cassidy (@tonimcass) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💚 Green Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💚 Green Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: What Does The 💚 Green Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💕 mean on Snapchat?
Pink Hearts Emoji 💕 The pink hearts emoji on Snapchat means that you and the other person have been each other’s best friend on the platform for at least two months. This is a sign of a very close and long-lasting friendship.
Is the yellow heart on Snap mutual?
What Things Does the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Emojis Signify? – It is essential to note that the yellow heart emoji on Snapchat signifies several things. These things are basically related to the “Best Friends” feature and the relationship between users. And so these are some of the key aspects to understand about the yellow heart emoji: Mutual Best Friends : When you and another user have consistently exchanged snaps with each other, and you both become each other’s number one best friend, the yellow heart emoji appears.
It signifies that you and that user share a special bond and are each other’s top contacts on Snapchat. Strong Connection : The yellow heart represents a strong and close friendship between you and the other user. It indicates that you both frequently communicate, interact, and engage with each other on the platform.
Regular Communication : The presence of the yellow heart emoji implies that you and the other user regularly exchange snaps and maintain an ongoing conversation. It suggests that consistent and active communication is happening between you, contributing to the special status of your friendship.
- Level of Trust : The yellow heart can also symbolize a level of trust and comfort between you and the other user.
- Being each other’s best friends on Snapchat suggests you feel secure sharing moments and experiences through snaps.
- Status Indicator : The yellow heart emoji is a visual indicator on your friends’ list, making it easy to identify your closest friend or someone with whom you have a significant connection.
It helps you quickly recognize the person with whom you have the highest level of interaction and engagement. Overall, these are some things a yellow heat emoji on Snapchat signifies.
Why is my yellow heart not turning red?
If you have your BFF as your #1 and they do not, you cannot achieve this accomplishment. You both have to be each others #1, if you continue this for two weeks then your yellow heart turns RED!
Why does the yellow heart disappear then reappear on Snapchat?
It means that you are likely having an off and on pattern of talking to this person more than others. You go back and forth talking to him with other people. Yellow heart is not the #1 best friend, but close. When it disappears, you are chatting more with someone else most likely, then more with him.
How many BFF ❤ can you have on Snapchat?
Best Friends are the friends you Snap and Chat with the most! They’re featured front-and-centre on the Send To screen, and the Chat section of your profile! You can have up to 8 Best Friends, and they’re updated regularly.
What comes after yellow heart on Snapchat?
Breaking it down – Smiley face – this emoji next to a username means they’re one of your best friends on Snapchat. You guys snap a lot, but they’re not your #1 best friend. Smirking face – this means that you are one of that person’s best friends, but they’re not one of yours (awkward).
- You may not send them many snaps, but they definitely send a lot your way! Grimacing face – this means that your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend.
- That’s a lot of snaps sent to the same person! Sunglasses smiley face – this means that one of your best friends is one of their best friends.
- You send a lot of snaps to someone they also send a lot of snaps to.
Yellow heart – this means that you are #1 best friends with each other. You two send the most snaps back and forth to each other. ❤ ️ Red heart – this means that you have been #1 best friends with each other for two weeks straight. That’s quite the snapping streak.
Pink hearts – this means that you have been #1 best friends with each other for two months straight. If that’s not dedication, I don’t know what is. Fire symbol – this means that you’re on a snap streak with someone. A number will pop up before the fire symbol to indicate how many consecutive days you’ve been snapping with someone.
Hundred symbol – this means that you’re on a 100-day snap streak with someone. The 100 emoji will pop up next to the fire when you’ve reached this level of Snapchat dedication. (Credit to Emojipedia, iDigitalTimes, and Beyoncé graphics for also helping me figure out exactly what all these emojis meant.)
Can I have 2 hearts on Snapchat?
Typically yes, but it all really just depends on which emoji you’re really talking about. Here’s a little bit about all of the current emojis on Snapchat: Super BFF (The emoji with 2 pink hearts): That’s your #1 best friend (and you’re their #1) for 2 continuous months.
What is 👉👈 slang?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous – usually in the context of flirting. 👉👌 — Sexual intercourse.
What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous (usually in the context of flirting)
What does 🖤 mean from a boy?
What Does the 🖤 Black Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 It symbolizes love or affection. No matter the color, a heart is a heart nonetheless. Despite its dark shade, a 🖤 represents love and affection. Someone may send this emoji alone or at the end of a sentence to show that they care for you.
- “Thanks for helping me today🖤”
- “I don’t know where I’d be without you🖤”
- 2 It represents dark humor. When making a morbid or twisted joke, a 🖤 can be paired with other emojis. Someone may use a black heart to lighten the joke and show you that they’re only kidding.
- “Relationships are ropes🖤😵”
- “Should I get the bleach? Jk😂😂🖤”
- 3 It shows mourning or loss. If someone’s lost a loved one, they may use a 🖤 to say they’re in mourning. Followers and friends may also comment with a series of black hearts to show support and say “RIP.”
- “May you rest in peace grandma🖤🪦🥀”
- “I’m so sorry for your loss🖤”
- 4 Someone’s feeling misunderstood or emo. A 🖤 can represent dark emotions too difficult to explain. If someone believes they have a dark heart, they may use a black heart when texting to symbolize their dark attitude.
- “I feel like no one’s listening to me🖤”
- “I like the way I am😈🖤”
- 5 Support for the Black Lives Matter movement. In recent years, a 🖤 has become a symbol for BLM. If you see this emoji online along with #BLM or ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻, it represents solidarity for the movement.
- “Standing up for what’s right🖤”
- 1 Show some love. Whether it’s for your partner, best friend, or a relative, send a 🖤 to say “I love you.” You can send it by itself or at the end of a,
- “You’re too nice to me🖤”
- “Missing you today🖤”
- 2 Tell a dark joke. Use a 🖤 to give your dark humor some flare. This emoji will let your friends know you’re simply making a,
- “I 🖤 how he smiled in the death scene.”
- “Why did the man miss the funeral? He wasn’t a mourning person🖤🤣”
- 3 Say you’re sad. Maybe you’re mourning or had a terrible day. You can use the 🖤 to tell friends you’re feeling down.
- “Thanks for your support. Today wasn’t a good day🖤”
- 4 Join the Black Lives Matter movement. Show that you support BLM by adding a 🖤 to your social media bios. You can also add this supportive emoji to a post about the movement.
- 5 Show support for all love. Add a 🖤 in a stream of rainbow hearts to your social media bios as support for LGBTQ+ movements. Captioning a post with this will also tell your followers you support the cause.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Aly Rusciano is a Creative Writer based outside of Nashville, Tennessee. She has over ten years of experience in creative, academic, and professional writing. Aly’s writing has been nationally recognized in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle and featured in Blue Marble Review, The Sunshine Review, PopMatters, and Cathartic Literary Magazine.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: September 1, 2023
- Views: 318,226
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 318,226 times. : What Does the 🖤 Black Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 😏 mean on Snapchat?
What does 😬 😊 mean on Snapchat? – The 😏 Smirking Face means that you are one of their best friends, but they might not be your best friend. The 😊 Smiling Face Snapchat emoji is an emoji that you send to your best friend.
What does 😊 mean on Snapchat?
The Snapchat emojis are allocated to each user depending on how you and they interact with each other. It looks at thinks like how frequently you Snap or message each other and gives you an emoji to represent that relationship. Smile 😊 – This person is one of your best Snapchat best friends.
What does 😊 mean?
1. What Does 😊 Mean? – The meaning of this emoji is as simple as it gets. A smiley face that means you’re happy, content, or in agreement with something. This emoji is great to express happiness, gratitude, or appreciation towards customers and supporters. Here’s an example of what we mean:
What does this emoji mean 😮 💨?
Sigh Emoji 😮💨: What It Means & How to Use It What’s someone trying to say with this exhaling emoji? Someone just sent you the 😮💨 (sigh) emoji over text. Are they relieved? Disappointed? Upset? There are tons of ways this exhaling face can be interpreted, and we’re here to explain to you exactly what it means and how people usually use it.
- The 😮💨 (sigh or face exhaling) emoji mainly represents exhaustion, worry, or disappointment when someone is feeling overwhelmed or sad.
- Sending the 😮💨 (sigh) emoji can also be a person’s way of conveying relief when something good happens.
- Send an encouraging message and let the other person know you’re there for them if they express sadness or worry with the 😮💨 (sigh) emoji.
- 1 The 😮💨 (sigh) emoji means someone’s feeling exhausted. Someone who’s had a particularly hectic day or is feeling super overwhelmed by all the work or studying they have to do might send you this sighing emoji. You can practically feel their weariness being conveyed through this big, digital exhale.
- “Work was so crazy today. I just want to lay down 😮💨”
- “I just got done with my test and literally feel like passing out 😮💨😴”
- “😮💨😭 I need a vacation.”
- 2 😮💨 can imply that someone’s disappointed or upset. Haven’t you ever felt the urge to just let out a deep sigh when things don’t go as planned? That might be exactly what your friend is trying to convey to you over text by sending 😮💨.
- “I can’t believe I didn’t pass this test 😮💨 I studied so hard! 😤”
- “I didn’t get the concert tickets 😮💨”
- “😮💨 I didn’t win the contest. Guess I’ll try again next time 🤷”
- 3 😮💨 means that someone is feeling anxious or nervous. When your friend or family member sends you 😮💨, it might mean that they have something big coming up and are feeling a bit nervous. In this case, 😮💨 looks more like someone letting out a nervous exhale and trying to calm down.
- “My presentation is literally in 10 minutes 😮💨 Wish me luck 😭”
- “My boss just said she wants to ‘talk’ to me. Cool, I’m totally not nervous at all haha 😮💨😅”
- “Test results come out today. I’m trying so hard not to freak out right now 😮💨”
- 4 Sending 😮💨 can convey relief. This emoji is a visual representation of what it feels like to finally be able to breathe after going through something stressful or nerve-wracking. Maybe your friend just got out of a job interview, or maybe they finally finished a huge project they were working on. Either case would be the perfect time to send 😮💨.
- “It took me a collective 20 hours, but I finally finished this essay 😮💨”
- “Turns out my cough was just from allergies and I’m not actually sick 😮💨”
- “Just found out that my appointment is actually at 3, so I can still make it to your party! 😮💨🎉”
- 5 A person might be telling you they’re bored by sending 😮💨. In this case, the sigh this little emoji is letting out is one of boredom. Maybe they’re stuck in a super boring meeting, or maybe they’re sitting at home with nothing to do. Sending the sighing emoji might be their subtle plea for you to entertain them.
- “This class is so boring 😮💨 I haven’t been listening for the last 30 minutes.”
- “It’s Friday night and I’m literally sitting at home 😮💨 Wanna hang out?”
- “My friend is making me watch a documentary about snails 😮💨🙄 Save me.”
- 6 Sending 😮💨 might mean that someone is literally out of breath. When you look at it, the 😮💨 emoji also looks like a person trying to catch their breath after running around or doing some other physical activity. If someone sent you 😮💨, it could mean that they’re texting you while they’re still out of breath.
- “I know I’m late, but just know that I’m literally running to get there 😮💨😮💨🏃”
- “Just got back from the gym 😮💨🏋️”
- “I didn’t realize that bike riding was so tiring 😮💨😮💨”
- 7 😮💨 represents someone exhaling smoke or a breath. Since there’s a puff of smoke coming out of this emoji’s mouth, some people use it to tell others that they’re smoking or vaping. It could also be interpreted as someone exhaling when the weather is so cold that it makes their breath visible.
- “I’m going out for a smoke break 😮💨🚬”
- “It’s so cold today I can literally see my breath 😮💨🥶”
- 1 Remind the other person to rest and take care of themselves. If your friend, family member, or significant other sends you 😮💨 to express how exhausted they are, be sure to tell them to take a well-deserved rest. Suggest things they can do to relax and let them know you’ll be there if they need you.
- “Oh man that sounds rough. Be sure to drink lots of water 💦 and eat something 🍔”
- “You should definitely take a nap 😴💤 You definitely deserve it ❤️”
- “Be sure to relax tonight! If you need anything, I’ll be here! 😊😘”
- 2 Send them a supportive message when they’re feeling down. If someone is feeling disappointed because something didn’t work out, send them some encouraging and supportive words to help them get through it. to show them that you love them and will be there to help them no matter what.
- “I’m sorry to hear that 😔 If you want to talk about it, I’m always here 💕”
- “Let me know if you need anything 🥺 I bet you’re feeling pretty disappointed.”
- “Let’s go out and get something to eat and take your mind off of it. My treat ❤️”
- 3 Give them strength with an encouraging message when they’re nervous. If your friend is freaking out about something big, do your best to calm them down and remind them that they’re going to be just fine.
- “It’s going to be okay. You’ve got this! 😁”
- “You have absolutely no reason to be nervous. I know for a fact that you did amazing 😘”
- “Whatever you’re worried about, it’s all going to be just fine. Just remember to breath 😮💨”
- 4 Congratulate them on their accomplishments. If someone’s sending you a big sigh of relief over text after they just finished something like a big project, be sure to congratulate them. Send lots of fun and festive emojis to express your excitement and joy. Feel free to also send 😮💨 right back to them to express your similar feelings of relief.
- “OMG I’m so proud of you! I knew you could do it!!! 🎉❤️”
- “That’s so awesome to hear 🤩 You must be so relieved!”
- “Oh I’m so glad to hear that 😮💨”
- 5 Come up with something fun to do or send a funny text. When your friend is dying of boredom, do your best to entertain them over text. Send a joke and lots of funny emojis, ask them a random question that’ll make them laugh, or come up with something fun you can do with them later.
- “Once you’re out of there we should totally go get coffee or something ☕️”
- “Here, I’ll tell you a joke. Knock knock 🚪🚪 (Who’s there?) Water 💦 (Water who?) Water you doing reading this?? Pay attention to your meeting!”
- “Do straws have one hole or two? 🤔🤨 There. Boredom solved.”
- 1 Add the 😔 (sad pensive) emoji to express defeat. Like the 😮💨 (sigh) emoji, 😔 conveys disappointment. When you use both 😮💨 and 😔 in a text, it’s like you’re accepting defeat and acknowledging that there’s not much you can do about what happened.
- “My boss is making me work overtime. Guess I won’t be coming to your party 😔😮💨”
- “I guess my friend didn’t like the present I got him 😔😮💨 Oh well.”
- 2 Use 😮 to depict inhaling. When you pair 😮 with 😮💨, it looks like the emoji is inhaling and exhaling. Use this to remind someone to breathe when they’re upset, or guide them through some breathing exercises.
- “It’s going to be okay. Just breath. In 😮 and out 😮💨”
- “A good breathing exercise is to inhale for 4 counts, hold for 4, and exhale for 4 😮😮😮😮😐😐😐😐😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨”
- 3 Pair 😮💨 with the 🎂 (birthday cake) emoji to blow out the candles. When someone sends you birthday wishes over text, send them back the emoji version of you blowing out your birthday candles to let them know that you appreciate their well wishes.
- “Thank you! 😮💨🎂 I wished for something really great just fyi.”
- “Wish you could be here to celebrate! But since you can’t, I’ll blow my candles out like this 😮💨🎂”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Ali earned her B.A. in Linguistics and Asian Languages and Cultures with a focus on East Asia from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2022. She has published articles centering around culture and history for non-profits and has also done news writing for an online news site.
- Co-authors: 3
- Updated: June 2, 2023
- Views: 10,284
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 10,284 times. : Sigh Emoji 😮💨: What It Means & How to Use It