- 1 What is the meaning of 🤍 🤍?
- 2 What does 💙 and 🤍 mean?
- 3 What does the white heart mean urban?
- 4 What is the meaning of Purple Heart?
- 5 Are heart emojis flirty?
- 6 What does ❤ mean from a guy?
- 7 What does 3 dots mean in texting from a girl?
- 8 Why does <3 mean in text?
- 9 What does 💙 mean on Tiktok?
- 10 What does 💞 mean from a guy?
What is the meaning of 🤍 🤍?
What Does the 🤍 White Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 Pure love. The 🤍 emoji represents the purest form of love, like a parent’s love for their child or a strong romantic love that’s deep and infinite. If someone sends you the 🤍 emoji, it might be their way of expressing just how special you are to them.
- “I love you forever with all of my heart 🤍”
- “You mean the world to me 🤍”
- “Can’t wait to see you this weekend 🤍”
- 2 Emotional support. If someone is struggling, the 🤍 emoji shows you’re there for them. You might send the 🤍 emoji to someone who recently lost a loved one. If you’re going through a tough time and you receive this emoji, whoever sent it wants you to know they’re there for you.
- “Just know that I’m here for you if you ever need anything 🤍”
- “You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do 🤍”
- “Stay strong 🤍 You’ll get through this.”
- 3 A close bond. Best friends, siblings, or teammates might exchange the 🤍 emoji to show how close and connected they feel. If a friend or family member sends you the 🤍 emoji, the two of you probably share a really special bond.
- “Seriously don’t know what I’d do without you 🤍”
- “You’ve always got my back. Love you 🤍”
- “Sisters for life 🤍”
- 4 Admiration for something white. It could be a gorgeous wedding dress, a brand-new white sports car, or an adorable Persian cat. If someone pairs the 🤍 emoji with a photo of something white, they’re obsessed with it.
- “I’m living for your all-white outfit in this pic 🤍🔥”
- “It should be illegal for a dog to be this cute 🤍🐕”
- “I don’t think we talk about how incredible white chocolate is enough 🍫🤍”
- 1 Send them the 🤍 emoji too. This reply works in any scenario. Whether you’re texting a friend, your mom or dad, or your S.O., responding with the 🤍 emoji shows that you feel the same way or appreciate their kind words.
- “Love you so much too 🤍”
- “Thanks for reaching out, I really appreciate it 🤍”
- “Could not agree more 🤍”
- 2 Text them a different heart emoji. There are a lot of heart emojis to choose from, and like the 🤍 emoji, they all have different meanings. Respond with one of these heart emojis that best fits your situation:
- ❤️ – A classic. The ❤️ emoji symbolizes romantic love. It’s perfect for a S.O.
- 🧡 – Can both romantic and platonic love. Works for both friends and romantic partners.
- 💛 – Represents friendship and happiness. Choose the 💛 if you’re messaging a friend.
- 💖 – Usually a symbol of romantic love. The 💖 emoji is a good choice if you’re texting a new partner who you’re head over heels for.
- 3 Subtly push your crush to say more if they texted you the 🤍 emoji. The 🤍 emoji can be pretty confusing when it comes from your crush. Did they mean it in a platonic, “you’re such a great friend” kind of way? Or is it a flirty, “you’re so special to me and I totally want to date you” sort of thing? Since it could be either, hold off on admitting how you feel for now and give them the chance to clarify or ask you out. Text them something like:
- “🤍😄 Any fun plans this weekend? I surprisingly have a free schedule for once.”
- “🧡 I’m dying to try that new sushi place downtown, but I haven’t gotten the chance to go yet 😔”
- “🤍 So exhausted, can’t keep my eyes open. Maybe I’ll see you this weekend?”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Kyle Hall works on the content team at wikiHow. He helps manage our team of editors and creates content for a variety of wikiHow projects. Kyle continually looks for new ways to improve the content at wikiHow and make it more helpful and enjoyable for readers.
- Co-authors: 7
- Updated: August 17, 2023
- Views: 591,746
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 591,746 times. : What Does the 🤍 White Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💙 mean in texting?
What Does The 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean? September 26, 2020 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 depicts a classic representation of heart, colored blue. It can be used to express love, support,, happiness, and excitement—particularly toward various things that have some relation to the color blue, from the Smurfs to Duke University to awareness. The Blue Heart emoji was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. It joins many other heart emoji colored other than the classic, such as and 🖤. The appearance of the Blue Heart emoji 💙 slightly varies by platform. Twitter’s Blue Heart 💙 is a lightly shade of blue compared to Apple’s, and Microsoft’s is outlined in black.
My study group talks about everything except studying 😂💙 @twerkforpegah, September 18, 2018 happy birthday @jimmyfallon!!!! i hope your day is as special & amazing as you are. thank you for being you & for always making me smile. i love you. have the best birthday ever. 💙💙💙 @kristibeann, September 18, 2018 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 is used very similarly to the Red Heart ❤️ in digital communication.
It can convey a wide range of loving,, and happy feelings. It’s especially used to express those feelings for things that have some literal or connection to blue. Some topics include Duke University sports teams, autism awareness, wildlife, and clothing: Blessed beyond measure to receive an offer from Coach K & Duke University 💙🏀 — JJ1 (@Jalen_J23) “The spectrum is wide, and is represented perfectly under one roof in my home.” 💙💙💙 — Parents (@parentsmagazine) These girls are the sweetest best friends ever! 💙 — Clearwater Aquarium (@CMAquarium) My sweet boy in blue 💙 — ı (@ixmxksb) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💙 Blue Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💙 Blue Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does 💙 and 🤍 mean?
Blue represents trust. Purple represents compassion. White represents the unbreakable love. Brown represents a close bond. Black represents sorrow.
What does the white heart mean urban?
Urban Dictionary: white heart – Who is your White Heart? A White Heart is a person, or group of people you adore and love, person/people you will always hold accountable, always love, and always support. After reading this, send them a White Heart and send a screenshot of this and tell then to pass it on! The heart emoji equivalent to the term “I care about you”.
What is the meaning of Purple Heart?
What Does The 💜 Purple Heart Emoji Mean? March 22, 2021 The Purple Heart emoji 💜 depicts a classic representation of a, colored, It is commonly used to represent love, support, close bonds, and admiration for things that have some relation to the color purple. The Purple Heart emoji 💜 was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. On all major platforms, the emoji takes the form of a heart in various shades of purple. The Microsoft version of the emoji has a black outline. The Purple Heart emoji 💜 is used to reference things that are purple, such as purple clothing, purple-themed sports teams like the Minnesota Vikings, or the purple rain of the legendary musician Prince.
Following a concert in 2016, BTS band member Kim Taehyung used the color purple to show love for fans. Since then, BTS fandom adopted the color purple, and they will often use the Purple Heart emoji 💜 on social media. The BTS official Twitter account also often uses the Purple Heart emoji 💜 in their tweets.
💜💜💜 D-1 💜💜💜 — 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) The Purple Heart emoji 💜 is also used online to represent the Purple Heart in the U.S. military. The Purple Heart is a medal awarded for wounds received in action against an enemy or as a direct result of an act of the enemy.
goodnight, love you all 💜 @CourtneyHoile, October 17, 2020 Armyyyy what if we all dye our hair purple if bts wins a grammyy 👀 💜 @mahhbabyhubi, October 17, 2020 Jungkook, 22, sings a cover of BTS collaborator Lauv’s “Never Not” in the video, while the tweet is just two words: the song title, accompanied by a purple heart emoji.
Lisette Voytko, Forbes, May 3, 2020 Like the many other heart emoji such as ❤️ and 💙, the Purple Heart emoji 💜 is generally used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings.
Bae appreciation post 💖💚💜💛 I love you ❤️ — Andrew Mitchell (@iaamdrew)
GAME DAY BABY LETS GO VIKINGS 💜💛 — A$AP BILLY (@billyfeola) As noted, the Purple Heart emoji 💜 can also reference the U.S. service medal, things that use purple colors, or the boy band BTS. This emoji can also be used to increase awareness of epilepsy on Purple Day (March 26) and Sanfilippo Syndrome, a degenerative and fatal disease affecting children, on November 16.
Honored & Humbled To Meet SGT Raphael Barrios At Our Cleveland VA An Awesome Purple Heart Marine 💜 Plus Great Browns Fan🏈 Go Browns — Bernie Kosar (@BernieKosarQB) A you’re going to want to see 💜 — Sweet Relief (@SweetRelief) Today wear purple for Purple Day, an international grassroots effort dedicated to increasing awareness about epilepsy! 💜 — DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins) D-3 🤩💜보고싶은 우리 아미💜 — 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💜 Purple Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💜 Purple Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: What Does The 💜 Purple Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 👀 mean from a boy?
The 👀 (eye emoji), also known as the side-eye or ‘the eyes,’ is as versatile as it is mysterious. Like most emojis, the 👀 (eye emoji) can have different meanings depending on the context. That being said, the eye emoji is probably most often used for making funny observations, being nosy, or flirting.
Are heart emojis flirty?
7. Different color hearts 💜 💚 have different meanings. – Credit: vicky leta/mashable Using the red heart early in a conversation may come off a little love-aggressive. Green, blue, and pink are a bit more casual for flirting or friendships, agreed colleagues.8. A simple smiley 🙂 tells your boss you’re a team player. Credit: vicky leta/mashable When texting with your boss, it’s important not to come across as juvenile. It’s also important to show you know who’s — for lack of a better term — boss. When Kelly, humor intern, was an assistant at the start of her career, she would send a simple smiley.
“When I had to ask him to do things he may not have wanted to do, adding a simple smiley would convey that I still knew I was his employee.” 9.but it could also come off creepy. Another employee, who prefers to stay anonymous in fear of being sent the simple smiley, says it’s never okay to use it.
“It’s creepy! Use something else. I prefer the upside down smiley 🙃. If you’re going to be a creep, go all out.”
What does 👉👈 mean in texting?
👉👈 — Shy, nervous (usually in the context of flirting)
What does ❤ mean from a guy?
18 Emojis Guys Use when They Love You
- A could mean he wants to be more than a friend. This happily innocent-looking emoji is anything but! If a guy sends the halo emoji your way, he’s definitely flirting and may even be suggesting something naughty.
- Send him a in return to let him know you want to be more than friends too.
- and reply with something like, “Aw! You’re too cute! What are you doing later?”
- A guy will send a if he thinks you’re gorgeous. This flirtatious heart-eyed emoji is the universal symbol for saying, “I love it!” You may find a 😍 emoji in your inbox if he only has eyes for you.
- He might comment on your social media post with something like, “My eyes have been blessed 😍” or “You’re fine 😍”
- Tell him you like him by sending a of your own.
- If he loves you, he’ll send a virtual hug with a, This playful emoji is a not-so-subtle way to give you a flirtatious hug. A guy may send this if he’s not so sure about your feelings because it’s not as obvious as 😉 or 😜.
- Dare to do what he didn’t and or 😉 to say, “Dude, I like you!”
- The classic 😉 means he’s digging you. This smiley face is a universal sign of flirtation in the most casual way. It can turn the simplest message into something blush-inducing!
- If he asks, “What are you doing? 😉” he may be looking to see if you’d be down to go on a date.
- Keep your responses flirty and add a 😉 emoji of your own to show him you feel the same way.
- If he sends a, he’s totally flirting with you. This smirking and charming face is a not-so-subtle way to say “hey” with a sexual connotation. Chances are if he loves you, he’ll send you a 😏 emoji along with a romantic suggestion.
- Show him you like him too by sending 😏 and sexy message back.
- A could be his way of saying, “I like you.” This flirtatious emoji is the perfect addition to any text, whether he’s complimenting you or saying goodnight. If you get a 😘 emoji, chances are he’s got more than just a little crush.
- Send a 😘 emoji back to return his kiss.
- If he uses a, he likes you so much he’s nervous. This smiley face is the epitome of anxious laughter. Maybe he sent a text confessing his love for you along with a “So, yeah 😅.”
- Reassure him if you’re into him too.
- Text him back something like, “Why so nervous? 😉” or “That’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to me! 🥰”
- Sending a 😌 emoji means he cares about you. If he asks how you are and you say “good,” he may reply with a relieved face to show that he’s glad—if you’re good, he’s good! This is his way of saying he’s emotionally invested in you and your life.
- Like his reply to show him you care about his sentiment.
- Go the extra mile and ask him how he is, showing that you’re also emotionally invested in him.
- A 🙈 emoji means he’s feeling a little shy. You make him blush, and sending this cute monkey emoji is his way of showing it! He might send a 🙈 emoji after saying you’re pretty or asking you on a date.
- Send him a smiley face in return or tell him how cute you think he is.
- If a guy sends a, he loves you with all his heart. The red heart emoji is no joke, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. It’s the universal text symbol for love. If he finishes a text with a ❤️, he’s saying, “I love you.”
- Send a ❤️ emoji back if you love him too.
- If you’re not ready to send a ❤️ emoji just yet, reply with a, This colored heart says, “I like you a lot,” without committing to “love.”
- Genuine affection can be shown with 🥰. This adorable emoji is commonly used to express love and warmth. If he truly cares about you, he’ll use a to show it.
- He may reply to one of your messages with a 🥰 emoji to say, “You’ve warmed my heart.”
- Reply with ❤️ and 😊 to say, “I love you.”
- A guy could express his love with a 😚 emoji. This kissing emoji isn’t as flirtatious as the 😘 emoji, making it the perfect option for a guy who’s testing out the waters. If he sends you a 😚 emoji, he’s wondering if you like him too.
- Jump the hurdle for him and send him a 😘 emoji in return, so he knows exactly how you feel.
- A could be a sign that you make him blush. If he’s head over heels for you, he may amp up his smiley face game and use 😊 instead of 🙂. The squinty eyes and rosy cheeks of the 😊 emoji just scream, “I like you!”
- Use a 😊 emoji when texting him to let him know you like him back.
- A guy may imply a date with a, If he really likes you, he may send you this playful yet flirtatious emoji, especially if he mentions food.
- He might say, “I’m totally craving pizza right now 😋”
- Let him know you’re craving what he’s craving, and he may just ask you to join him!
- If he sends a 😜 emoji, he’s feeling extra flirty. You’re on his radar, and he’s not afraid to show it! The playful 😜 is a level up from the classic 😉 and has a fun, sexual vibe. If he loves you, he’ll most likely add this emoji at the end of a sexy, flirtatious message.
- If you’re in a romantic mood, keep the sexy vibes rolling by sending a few cheeky messages or compliments his way.
- Try saying something like, “You really know how to get a girl going 😏” or “Could say the same to you, babe! 😜”
- He’s fascinated by you if he sends a, This dazzling smiley face screams, “Wow!” Whether he’s amazed by something you did or said, he’s obviously impressed. You’re stealing his heart, and this is his way of showing it.
- Shower your reply with hearts and smiley face emojis to show how much you appreciate his love.
- A guy sees himself in a relationship with you if he uses 💕. This emoji is innocent-looking enough, but it could have a deeper meaning. If you’re not in a relationship with him yet, he may send you a 💕 emoji to say he’s thinking about asking you out.
- Ask him what’s on his mind if he sends you this emoji.
- Be subtle and pass along a compliment and 😊, or go bold and ask, “So, what’s up with the hearts? 👀”
- The 💋 emoji sends a virtual kiss and an “I love you.” This emoji is exactly what it looks like—a kiss! If a guy loves you, he may send a 💋 emoji your way to seal his message with a kiss.
- Send a, 😘, or ❤️ back to say, “I love you, too!”
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 12
- Updated: August 31, 2023
- Views: 638,471
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 638,471 times.
“It is very helpful to know an emoji’s meaning and the history is very nice to read with the emojis. ”
: 18 Emojis Guys Use when They Love You
What does 3 dots mean in texting from a girl?
What Does, Mean in a Text from a Girl? 6 Interpretations The secret and simple explanations for the mysterious “.” message
Texting can be tricky, especially when you have to decode funky punctuation. And among the most cryptic messages is the vague and mysterious “.” from that girl you’re talking to. What does it mean when she slots an ellipsis (which is the official term for those 3 dots) into her sentences, or even just hits you with the “.” without anything else? Don’t worry, we’re here to fill you in.
- An ellipsis often means that she’s expressing awkwardness or discomfort, but doesn’t want to say so explicitly.
- “.” is also used as a common response to corny jokes or to express speechlessness.
- Play along with flirty uses of “.”, and politely ask for clarification in other contexts.
- Older people often use “.” to separate ideas, and the 3 dots symbol indicates that someone is currently typing a new message.
- 1 An ellipsis might mean, “Well this is awkward.” Those 3 dots are often used by people to express that something is awkward or uncomfortable, without actually saying so. It indicates that they think the conversation has veered into uneasy territory, and they might not feel confident enough to address it explicitly.
- You: “So how many boyfriends have you had?” Her: “.”
- 2 Three dots could mean she’s speechless or exasperated. Sometimes we just don’t have the words to express how we feel about something, and so we resort to “.” to do all the talking for us. She may have sent those dots because whatever you’re discussing has gotten just too strange or wild to even formulate a response.
- You: “.So then Kelly told him that she didn’t ever want to see him again, then she stole his car!” Her: “.”
- 3 An ellipsis is a common response to a bad joke or pun. It’s like in real life when someone makes a bad joke and you just look at them blankly. The joke was too bad to even merit a proper response. It’s not a negative reaction, just one that says, “There you go again, you goofball.”
- You: “A pig that does karate is called a pork chop.” Her: “.”
- 4 “.” could mean she’s dissatisfied, but doesn’t want to say so. It’s all about what she wants to say but can’t, either because it’d be too forward or maybe even just too rude. You might have suggested a plan she didn’t love, or maybe you just said something a bit silly and this is her way of giving you the polite heads-up.
- You: “Wanna go to the football game tonight?” Her: “.” Her: “I guess we could do that”
- 5 “.” means she’s waiting for you to continue the conversation. Sometimes an ellipsis is her way of giving you a nudge. She wants you to reply, but she doesn’t want to come right out and say “Respond to me!” Maybe you’ve waited too long to text back, or maybe she’s just letting you know that it’s your turn to talk.
- Her: “What do you think of this dress?” Her (later): “.”
- 6 An ellipsis could mean she wants you to read between the lines. Not every ellipsis is negative. Sometimes she wants to suggest something flirty or get your imagination going, but it might be too soon or too forward to say it outright.
- Her: “You could come over tonight”
- Her: “Had a great time last night”
- 1 Keep up the story or joke in response to an exasperated ellipsis. If you’re just having fun or telling a wild story, don’t worry—that “.” is just her way of keeping the conversation going, even if she’s not sure what to say yet. Continue with your story, or keep things light (and maybe find a slightly better joke).
- Her: “.” You: “So the cops arrested her and he got his car back.” Her: “This is the wildest thing I’ve ever heard, oh my gosh.”
- Her: “.” You: “.and a mouse that says bad words is a cursor!” Her: “Okay I did laugh at that one.”
- 2 Text her back ASAP. If you think she hit you with the “.” because it’s been a minute since you texted, don’t wait! Pick up the conversation where you left off, and keep it moving. You don’t have to apologize too much–everyone’s busy and we can’t all be glued to our phones all the time–but give her your time to let her know you do care.
- “Oops, sorry, was busy. Yeah, that dress looks fantastic!”
- “Oh! Yes, I’d love to go to that movie.
- 3 Play along with the flirty ellipsis. If she’s playing coy and leaving things to your imagination, respond in kind to, Match her energy, and throw in your own ellipsis to show her you’ve received the message and you’re on the same page.
- Her: “What are you up to tonight” You: “That depends What do you wanna to do?”
- 4 Ask her what she means. The uses of the ellipses are numerous and diverse. Context clues will tell you a lot, but sometimes you just won’t be able to tell what she means. In these cases, don’t be afraid to ask her politely. Digital communication is tricky, after all, and we all need to get a clue every now and then.
- “Sorry, did I say something wrong?”
- “What do you mean?”
- “I’m honestly not sure what you’re trying to say. Can you explain?”
- 1 Older people use ellipses to separate thoughts. It’s a generational thing. Many older people are used to physical media like letters or postcards, where space is limited, and so they’d use an ellipsis to mark a new idea without having to move to a new line. The habit stuck, and now they do the same in text messages, even if they don’t have to. There are no negative connotations intended!
- “I talked to your brother yesterday Did you read the newspaper?”
- 2 Someone might use an ellipsis to omit a word or signify a pause. Traditionally, ellipses are used in writing to mimic a pause or a thought trailing off, or to censor or replace a word. These don’t necessarily have negative connotations; they’re just used to communicate more clearly or to write more conversationally.
- “I wonder why they would do that”
- “I feel like he’s angry or something.”
- “I won’t repeat what she said, but she told him to off.”
- 3 The “.” symbol means they’re currently writing a response. If you’re texting or messaging someone and you see the ellipsis symbol pop up (often with 3 dancing or flashing dots), it means the other person is typing a new message. Sit tight and see what they say!
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Luke Smith is a wikiHow Staff Writer. He’s worked for literary agents, publishing houses, and with many authors, and his writing has been featured in a number of literary magazines.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: January 30, 2023
- Views: 71,065
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 71,065 times. : What Does, Mean in a Text from a Girl? 6 Interpretations
Why does <3 mean in text?
(heart) emoticon mean? The love on social media. This cute symbol is most commonly used to discuss romantic relationships, friendships, or passions when texting, tweeting, or posting.
What does the <3 symbol mean in chat?
The emoticon ‘Love’ or ‘I Love You.’
What is the at symbol in texting?
In informal writing, such as texting or on social media, the at sign may be used to represent the word at and would be read aloud as such. For example, the sentence I won $100 @ the casino would be read as I won $100 at the casino.
What does ❤️ 🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 mean?
Community Answer. In the very last step of this article it tells you that ❤️ = Love, 🧡 = Care, 💛 = Friendship, 💚 = Jealousy, 💙 = Peace, 💜 = Wealth, 🖤 = Sorrow, and = Purity. Thanks! We’re glad this was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What does 💙 mean on Tiktok?
What do blue and white hearts mean on TikTok? – One video describes the meaning of each heart color, explaining that blue hearts are used to symbolize trust, and white hearts are used to symbolize unbreakable love. Other colors include purple for compassion, green for jealousy or envy, and orange for care. Source: Getty Images Article continues below advertisement Clearly, though, the definitions of these emojis are still up in the air, and they may mean slightly different things based on what sub-community you find yourself involved in. For BTS fans, for example, the purple heart is used to identify the BTS army.
What does 💞 mean from a guy?
What Does Revolving Hearts Emoji 💞 Mean? December 18, 2018 You spin us right round, emoji, right round The revolving hearts emoji, 💞, depicts two tiny hearts orbiting each other (or spinning in a circle). Those little lines make it a different emoji than emoji what a difference! It’s used to express a very animated or heightened sense of love, affection, or joy as well as to show love for another person or group. Unicode approved revolving hearts emoji 💞 in 2010 as part of Unicode 6.0, It was released as part of a love fest: h eart with arrow 💘, beating heart, broken heart, two hearts, sparkling heart 💖, h eart with ribbon 💝, heart decoration 💟, and growing heart 💗, Emojipedia Older versions actually animated a small heart moving in a circle around a larger one, which was scrapped with the adoption non-animated emoji. i got nothing but love for him it’s crazy💞 @liyah_danae, September, 2018 My phone was dead last night so Snapchat escaped an obnoxious story but it was a fun 21st!🍹Thanks to all my friends!💞 @lacey_ackerman_, September, 2018 i’m in NY w/ my best friend (aka my grandma), my hair’s growing long, my skin’s clear & glowy, i love my job, jimin tweeted in english, i’M JUST SO THANKFUL & HAPPY YOU GUYS OMFG ILY’ALL TOO😭💞💓💗💖💘 @IamLilimar, September, 2018 Revolving hearts emoji 💞 is used to reflect overwhelming, dizzying feelings of love, joy, or affection.
Ugh my heart 😩💞 — Mireya Rodriguez (@mimibaabee_) It’s also used to show mutual love or affection between two people, as if the two hearts are moving around the love between the two people. My boyfriend has been absolutely amazing since we’ve had Hayden 😍💞 — Mikayla Nicole. (@_Dolphena) happy birthday to my rider 💞🤞🏾 i love and miss you 😭💔💔💔 — Sky 💐 (@skylahhnoel) Sometimes revolving hearts emoji 💞 can suggest “I’m feeling so much love from this group,” or “I’m surrounded by love and support.” I HAVE THE BESTEST FRIENDS ON THE PLANET I WONT CRY 💞💖💝💗💕💓💘 — Han (@3Hannahh_) And because it does depict two small, pink hearts, the emoji often shows up next to photos of pink things like makeup, clothes, or flowers to reflect and accent the color while also showing appreciation for the object.
This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💞 Revolving Hearts emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💞 Revolving Hearts emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does 💚 mean from a girl?
The 💚 evokes caring and platonic loving feelings. You’ll often see a 💚 used when expressing a platonic love for a friend or acquaintance. Try adding this green heart to a heart-warming message to tell a friend, ‘I care about you.’ ‘You’re the bestest friend a girl could ask for 💚’ ‘Just take deep breaths.
What does 🖤 mean from a boy?
What Does the 🖤 Black Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 It symbolizes love or affection. No matter the color, a heart is a heart nonetheless. Despite its dark shade, a 🖤 represents love and affection. Someone may send this emoji alone or at the end of a sentence to show that they care for you.
- “Thanks for helping me today🖤”
- “I don’t know where I’d be without you🖤”
- 2 It represents dark humor. When making a morbid or twisted joke, a 🖤 can be paired with other emojis. Someone may use a black heart to lighten the joke and show you that they’re only kidding.
- “Relationships are ropes🖤😵”
- “Should I get the bleach? Jk😂😂🖤”
- 3 It shows mourning or loss. If someone’s lost a loved one, they may use a 🖤 to say they’re in mourning. Followers and friends may also comment with a series of black hearts to show support and say “RIP.”
- “May you rest in peace grandma🖤🪦🥀”
- “I’m so sorry for your loss🖤”
- 4 Someone’s feeling misunderstood or emo. A 🖤 can represent dark emotions too difficult to explain. If someone believes they have a dark heart, they may use a black heart when texting to symbolize their dark attitude.
- “I feel like no one’s listening to me🖤”
- “I like the way I am😈🖤”
- 5 Support for the Black Lives Matter movement. In recent years, a 🖤 has become a symbol for BLM. If you see this emoji online along with #BLM or ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻, it represents solidarity for the movement.
- “Standing up for what’s right🖤”
- 1 Show some love. Whether it’s for your partner, best friend, or a relative, send a 🖤 to say “I love you.” You can send it by itself or at the end of a,
- “You’re too nice to me🖤”
- “Missing you today🖤”
- 2 Tell a dark joke. Use a 🖤 to give your dark humor some flare. This emoji will let your friends know you’re simply making a,
- “I 🖤 how he smiled in the death scene.”
- “Why did the man miss the funeral? He wasn’t a mourning person🖤🤣”
- 3 Say you’re sad. Maybe you’re mourning or had a terrible day. You can use the 🖤 to tell friends you’re feeling down.
- “Thanks for your support. Today wasn’t a good day🖤”
- 4 Join the Black Lives Matter movement. Show that you support BLM by adding a 🖤 to your social media bios. You can also add this supportive emoji to a post about the movement.
- 5 Show support for all love. Add a 🖤 in a stream of rainbow hearts to your social media bios as support for LGBTQ+ movements. Captioning a post with this will also tell your followers you support the cause.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Aly Rusciano is a Creative Writer based outside of Nashville, Tennessee. She has over ten years of experience in creative, academic, and professional writing. Aly’s writing has been nationally recognized in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle and featured in Blue Marble Review, The Sunshine Review, PopMatters, and Cathartic Literary Magazine.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: September 1, 2023
- Views: 318,226
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 318,226 times. : What Does the 🖤 Black Heart Emoji Mean?
Does 💙 mean friendzone?
What Does the 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean?
- 1 A platonic connection. While a ❤️ (red heart) emoji often refers to a traditional romance, a 💙 draws attention to a unique “bromance,” or, a connection between buddies that are as close as brothers. A 💙 is also appropriate for a casual friendship with someone you occasionally catch up with. Sometimes, a 💙 can be a gentle way to put a person in the “.”
- People of any gender can identify as “bros.”
- 2 Trust and confidence. If you’re talking to a relative, bestie, or “soul family,” a 💙 lets them know that you’ll always be on their side. When you want to communicate you’re a confidante, the 💙 is a safe bet. Advertisement
- 3 Support and encouragement. If you want to when someone’s going through a tough time, with a 💙. The 💙 also helps you rally for a cause you truly believe in.
- 4 Peace and serenity. If a sense of calmness washes over you, a 💙 tells people you’re centered and in a good place. A post with the 💙 can promote self-care and harmony.
- 5 Fave teams or colleges with blue colors. For example, if you want to attend Duke, are a proud graduate, or just love the “Duke Blue Devils,” then a 💙 says the college has a special place in your heart. If any other sports teams you root for wear blue, then posts with a 💙 will let them know that you’re a super passionate fan.
- 6 A blue mood or sadness. Sometimes, you’re just in a funk—whether there’s a reason behind it or you’re just randomly feeling pretty “blah,” a 💙 reminds your friends you could use a pick-me-up. When you’re completely heartbroken, a 💙 is a way to reach out for solace.
- 7 The love of anything literally blue. When you’re inspired by crashing waves, a good sea breeze, or the sandy shore, the 💙 captures your little love affair with the ocean or the beach. If blue just happens to be your favorite color, 💙 says the shade has totally stolen your heart.
- 1 Tell a “bro” or a buddy you appreciate them. Remind them that you two have the deepest platonic relationship possible. Focus on how goofy you get together and how tight your bond is.
- “We have a bromance for the ages, dude! 💙 Of course you’ll be my best man.”
- “We might be sorority sisters, but we’re also total bros! 💙 😈😈 Love ya.”
- “It’s our 10th year as gaming buddies?! 💙 🎮🎮 Thanks, Internet!”
- 2 Cool anyone down who’s being a little too flirty. Deflect a pick-up line or any emojis that are more romantic than you care for, such as a ❤️ () emoji or a 🥵 (hot face) emoji. You’ll remind someone that you see them as just a friend with the 💙.
- “Aw! You’re the best. I’m so glad we’re friends. 💙”
- “Always hitting me with pep talks! Such a pal. 💙”
- “Thanks, buddy! 💙”
- 3 Express loyalty to a relative or bestie. Declare that you’ll always stand up for them and that you’ll always stand by their side. If they trust you with a secret, promise to be their confidante. When they worry your opinion of them might change, a 💙 is a vow that you’ll always see them in the same light.
- “I’d never turn my back on you, sis! 💙 I’m here for you till the end of time. ⌛”
- “You can have faith in me! 💙 I’ll never spill your secrets. 😶”
- “No one can ever turn me against you. 💙 I’ll fight for your honor! 🤺 🤣”
- 4 Reassure someone that you’re behind them 100%. Even if someone’s a stranger, such as an activist that you follow, express how moved you are by their cause. Also support any friend who’s taking a brave step to change the world.
- “Of course I’ll donate. 💙 We should support our local libraries. 📚”
- “I agree. 💙 All learning styles are valid! Thank you for standing up for our youth. 🙌”
- “We’re all coming to the town hall to hear you speak! 💙 🏛️ Make your case, lady!”
- 5 Talk about being totally content and inspire others. Tell everyone you’ve found some balance in your life. Explain what helped you find your center and drop a 💙—it will describe a state of serenity and bliss.
- “Just came back from a much needed retreat. 💙 😌 I feel so at peace.”
- “I swear by deep breathing. 💙 It always evens me out.”
- “Decluttered my whole house. 🧹 I can finally hear my own thoughts. 💙 😊”
- 6 Cheer for the sports team you rep. Rave about the athletes that are near and dear to your heart. If you’re a die-hard fan, proclaim that you “bleed blue” for your team and prove your devotion with a 💙.
- “The Blue Devils are going to crush it tonight! 🏀 💥 I just know it! 💙”
- “The Dodgers will always dominate! 💙 ⚾ #baseball #bleedblue”
- “🐬🧢 Miami Dolphins all the way, baby! 💙”
- 7 Bring up any “blue” topic. Discuss the color, having “the blues,” or anything associated with blue, such as cartoon characters to planets. While you talk about the subject, add an extra pop of blue with the 💙.
- “Dyed my hair blue! 💈💙 I’m really digging it!
- “I’m feeling so blue, but I know things will get better. 💙”
- “The ocean is my sanctuary. 🌊💙 It washes away all my problems.”
- Pair up other emojis with the 💙 to create your own unique message. Here are some examples to get you started so you can add a special color to your posts:
- 💙💛= support for Ukraine, Golden State Warriors fan
- 💙🕊️= peace and love, condolences
- 💙😢= blue mood, grief
- 💙🌊= love for the ocean
- 💙🌧️= love for the rain
- 💙 🌏= love for Planet Earth
- 💙🌕= love for the moon, “once in a blue moon”
- 💙🌌 = love for space
- 💙🧿= protection against the “evil eye” or bad energy
- 💙🫐 = serious blueberry enthusiast
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Madeleine Flamiano is an Editing Fellow at wikiHow based in Berkeley, California, as well as a Team Organizer, Copy Editor, and Movie Critic for Incluvie. Madeleine has 12 years of experience in literacy advocacy and the creative arts that span tutoring, teaching, writing, public relations, and non-profit support.
- She has penned seven novels under a pseudonym and loves all escapist genres, from cozy fantasies to hard-boiled sci-fi.
- Her professional path started at NaNoWriMo, where she scripted and hosted a series on worldbuilding.
- Madeleine graduated from Mills College with a B.A.
- In English with a concentration in Literature and a Minor in Philosophy.
This article has been viewed 349,354 times.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: June 5, 2023
- Views: 349,354
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 349,354 times. : What Does the 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean?
What is this symbol called *?
This article contains special characters.
|Symbol||Name of the symbol||See also|
What is the meaning of symbol called?
- something used for or regarded as representing something else; a material object representing something, often something immaterial; emblem, token, or sign.
- a letter, figure, or other character or mark or a combination of letters or the like used to designate something: the algebraic symbol x; the chemical symbol Au.
(especially in semiotics) a word, phrase, image, or the like having a complex of associated meanings and perceived as having inherent value separable from that which is symbolized, as being part of that which is symbolized, and as performing its normal function of standing for or representing that which is symbolized: usually conceived as deriving its meaning chiefly from the structure in which it appears, and generally distinguished from a sign.
verb (used with object), sym·boled, sym·bol·ing or ( especially British ) sym·bolled, sym·bol·ling. First recorded in 1400–50; late Middle English, from Latin symbolum, from Greek sýmbolon “sign,” equivalent to sym- sym- + -bolon, neuter for bolḗ (feminine) “a throw, stroke, glance, blow”
What the meaning of this symbol (~)?
The standalone form of the symbol is used more widely. Informally, it means ‘approximately’, ‘about’, or ‘around’, such as ‘~30 minutes before’, meaning ‘approximately 30 minutes before’.
What the meaning of this symbol (\)?
Backslash vs. Forward Slash Symbols – There are forward slash (/), backslash (\) and vertical slash (|) symbols on a computer keyboard. The forward slash is the type you’re most likely to see or use in writing.
Forward (/) slashes serve many purposes in writing. They are commonly used to separate words, lines of poetry, abbreviations, dates, and fractions. Backslashes (\) are primarily used in computer coding. They appear in some technical writing, such as software manuals or user guides. Vertical (|) slashe s, also called upright or straight slashes, are used in math and computer programming. A vertical slash stands for “it is true that” or “such that.”
Memory tip: To differentiate the forward slash from the backslash, remember that the top part of the forward slash is in front of the bottom part. Since the vertical slash is straight up and down, that one’s easy to remember.