- 0.1 What kind of woman attracts a Pisces man?
- 1 What turns a Pisces man on in bed?
- 1.1 What is the love language of a Pisces man?
- 1.2 How do Pisces act when they have a crush?
- 1.3 What is Pisces favorite position in bed?
- 2 What do Pisces men crave the most?
- 3 What melts a Pisces man?
- 4 What is a Pisces favorite body part?
What is attractive to a Pisces man?
To Get a Pisces Man, Learn His Interests – Pisces men are looking for a soulmate – someone who can be there for them physically, mentally and emotionally. They want a partner who is interested in art, spirituality, music and all the other immersive experiences available. For women to attract Pisces men, they should be interested in the same things. Related Articles
Pisces Man and a Capricorn Woman: Are They Compatible?
What kind of woman attracts a Pisces man?
25. Appreciate his unique qualities. – Pisces men are attracted to women who appreciate their unique qualities. He’ll be drawn to your positive attitude and will be more likely to open up to you as well.
What do Pisces men love in bed?
When it comes to connecting with a Pisces man in bed, he’s all about romance, passion, emotion, and sensitivity, and he excels at giving and receiving both pleasure and love. Far from feeling guilt, fear, or pain, he considers sex a beautiful gift from “above” that connects him to the divine.
What turns a Pisces man on in bed?
11 Easy Ways to Sexually Attract a Pisces Man
- Pisces are very in touch with their sense of smell. On their lovers, they prefer exotic flowers (think jasmine or iris) over fresh floral scents (like rose and geranium). And the spicy undertone is key to drive a Pisces man absolutely wild. Go with something classic like sandalwood, amber, or patchouli.
- If you aren’t familiar with perfume notes, most fragrance brands list the main notes on the packaging. You can also look the information up online.
- He’ll need a prompt from you before taking things to the bedroom. Yes, Pisces men can be a bit timid initially, but you won’t have to do anything drastic—a well-timed glance or leaning in to whisper “Take me home” is all this shy guy needs. You can try:
- Taking him by the hand and pulling him into your bedroom.
- Giving him a soft kiss on the neck and ear.
- Saying something cute like, “Why are we wearing so many clothes?!”
- The intimacy of that simple gesture will turn on a Pisces. Pisces can be a little shy and doesn’t come naturally to them. They need the other person to take the lead and lock eyes with them first. If there’s chemistry, you’ll experience a jolt of it immediately—and he will, too. He’ll be hooked after that.
- If you catch your Pisces guy stealing glances at you, or if he locks eyes with you as soon as you walk into the room, he’s already crushing on you hard.
- are sensitive and easily hurt, so show him he has nothing to fear. Because of their sensitive natures, Pisces men struggle with mood swings and self-esteem issues. They don’t like sarcastic remarks or being teased (even if it’s obvious you’re kidding). Always treat him gently and speak to him with kindness.
- If you want to sexually attract a Pisces, this is your first priority. Pisces men are drawn to partners who truly understand their sensitive side.
- A Pisces man pays attention to how you treat other people, too. He’ll be turned off immediately if you act rude or condescending to someone in front of him.
- Boosting his ego can get a Pisces man in the mood. Men born under this sign appreciate kind words more than most people. You can on anything you’d like as long as you’re not stroking his ego in a super obvious way. His smile, sense of style, personality, voice.he’ll love any compliment you give him. You might say something like:
- “You look amazing in that shirt. It brings out the gold flecks in your eyes.”
- “I love your smile so much. Can I see it again?”
- “You’re such a stylish dresser. You look amazing every time I see you.”
- A Pisces guy wants to know you on a deep level before getting intimate. If you want to fast-track physical intimacy, open up to your man about your sexual thoughts, feelings, and dreams. The romantic Pisces will be drawn to your willingness to share your inner world and sexual fantasies with him. You might say something like:
- “I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of lucid dreaming. Care to meet me on the astral plane one night for a sexy romp?”
- “So I’ve always been interested in trying a bit of role play in the bedroom. You game?”
- Pisces needs to feel safe and secure before sleeping with you. Since he experiences emotions so deeply, interacting with pessimists is exhausting for your Pisces. When you’re around him, always look on the bright side of every situation. Give him your best “come hither” smile and keep the conversation lighthearted. Sex will never be in the cards if he’s feeling cynical or negative around you.
- If you get stuck in traffic and miss your dinner reservation, just smile and say, “Oh well! Do you wanna get fast food and have a picnic in the park instead? It’ll be a lot more private.”
- “I’m sad the concert is sold out, but I’m more in the mood to snuggle anyway. Wanna go back to your place and see what’s on Netflix?”
Pisces crave positive reinforcement in the form of kisses and cuddles. is very important to a Pisces, so don’t hold back in that department. Take every opportunity to pet him, touch his arm, smooch his cheek, hug, and cuddle up to him. That feeling of closeness will get him in the mood for some sexier affection behind closed doors.
- For a Pisces guy, hearing about your feelings is basically foreplay. Men born under this sign usually won’t have sex with someone unless they have an emotional connection. If you’re looking to get frisky any time soon, you’ll need to start by showing him your naked emotions. Don’t worry, he’ll be ready to see your naked body soon after! You might say:
- “I feel an intense, spiritual connection with you. Do you feel it, too?”
- “Getting to know you over the past few weeks has been one of the happiest times of my life. I feel so lucky to have met you.”
- “I think I’m falling in love with you, Max. I can’t imagine life without you.”
- “Not going to lie—you look hot tonight and I can’t stop thinking about kissing you.”
Pisces men love to hear how turned on you are. If you aren’t comfortable with, no problem (although he’ll certainly appreciate hearing that, too). Pretty much any sound that comes from you will drive him wild—low moans, gasps, and breathy kisses close to his ear (to name just a few).
As a water sign, your Pisces is very stimulated by wet environments. Being around water amplifies feelings and experiences for the fish of the zodiac. In this case, getting frisky in a shower or bathtub will supercharge your man’s libido. If you’re ready to see what your Pisces is really capable of, give this a try! Advertisement
- Question How can I communicate effectively with a shy person? John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love. He teaches and holds dating workshops internationally, from Los Angeles to London and from Rio de Janeiro to Prague. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Humans of New York, and Men’s Health. You can communicate effectively with a shy person by making eye contact and giving a lot of physical touches. It can help build their confidence.
- Question What sort of compliments do men appreciate? John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love. He teaches and holds dating workshops internationally, from Los Angeles to London and from Rio de Janeiro to Prague. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Humans of New York, and Men’s Health. Men like to get compliments for having a great style, being eloquent, having great ideas, or being a good listener.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a Dating Coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. With over 10 years of professional experience, he runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: September 7, 2022
- Views: 112,220
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 112,220 times.
“I’m a pieces man and stumped across this, so had a read. A very accurate description and so well written. I have got Venus in Pisces, so very true of me.”,”
: 11 Easy Ways to Sexually Attract a Pisces Man
What is a Pisces man favorite position?
06 /8 Position – Pisces is all in for a spooning position while at it. Any position which makes you touch them skin to skin, have more intimacy, they love it. But refrain from monotony. They get bored easily. readmore
What signs do Pisces men like?
Pisces Man Compatibility with Other Signs – Pisces are highly compatible with Virgo, Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn. Pisces being extra sensitive goes extremely well with Virgos and Capricorns. The highly functional and perfectionist Virgos can provide a good balance in the dreamy life of a Pisces.
What is the love language of a Pisces man?
Pisces Love Language – Love language: Words of affirmation Pisces (Feb.19-March 20) are textbook daydreamers, and when it comes to love, they want the entire package. Specifically, Pisces’s love language is words of affirmation, since they prefer to be shown love through words, and the more romantic, the better.
How do Pisces act when they have a crush?
Pisces – When a Pisces, a water sign ruled by Neptune, develops a crush, their behavior undergoes several distinct changes. Firstly, Pisces tends to become more dreamy and imaginative, often caught daydreaming about their potential love interest. They may find themselves lost in a sea of fantasies, envisioning romantic scenarios and possibilities.
- Transitioning into the emotional realm, Pisces becomes highly sensitive and intuitive around their crush.
- Their empathetic nature allows them to pick up on subtle cues and emotions, enabling them to understand the feelings of their crush on a deeper level.
- This heightened intuition helps Pisces establish a strong emotional connection, as they respond with compassion and care towards their crush.
Pisces also exhibits a strong desire for deep emotional intimacy. They yearn to connect with their crush on a soulful level, seeking meaningful conversations and shared experiences. They are likely to express their feelings through acts of kindness and generosity, such as thoughtful gestures and surprises, to capture the attention and affection of their crush.
Moreover, Pisces often becomes more romantic and idealistic when smitten. They may indulge in writing poetry, creating artwork, or engaging in other creative pursuits as a means of expressing their affection. Their romantic gestures may include candlelit dinners, long walks under the moonlight, or heartfelt love letters.
For interesting astrology videos, follow us on Instagram 36,337
How do Pisces act when they like someone?
What is a Pisces like when they’re in love? – When Pisces is in love, they are very giving and compassionate towards their partner. They may go out of their way to help out the person they are with, and they like to feel of service. They may enjoy sharing advice or just being there to support their partner when they are going through a difficult time.
What attracts Pisces the most?
So what’s a Pisces looking for in a relationship? – Pisces is symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions. Although these sea creatures are moving into two realms—fantasy and reality—they’re connected through an indestructible, invisible string.
- Likewise, Pisces seek partnership that exists in multiple dimensions, bridging the physical and spiritual worlds.
- Pisces are attracted to artists and dreamers (and sometimes drifters) who express their creativity within their dreams, music, and romance.
- At the end of the day, Pisces love to be in love, so boundless adoration is an essential component of any relationship.
But that doesn’t mean Pisces demand long-stem roses and boxes of chocolate—in fact, Pisces are known for their vivid imaginations, so the more inventive you are with your romantic sentiments, the more Pisces will find themselves head over heels. Free advice: They’ll always swoon for a poem, no matter how corny it is.
Start a list of rhymes for their name right now. How does Pisces behave in a relationship? Pisces is the most sensitive, empathic sign of the zodiac. So whether you’re headed to the movies, throwing clay in a pottery class, or just grabbing a quick slice of pizza, Pisces is always in the midst of a spiritual awakening.
Yep. Of course, that doesn’t mean this sea creature will always tell you how they’re feeling. Pisces are emotional sponges, but they’re not necessarily the best at “wringing out” their internal experiences. Accordingly, you may not always be able to read your Pisces boo.
- One minute, they may be extroverted and giddy—and the next they’re avoiding eye contact and calling an Uber.
- The more time you spend with your Pisces babe, the more you’ll learn to understand these subtle shifts in energy.
- But even in a healthy, long-term bond, there may be aspects to your Pisces love that are still shrouded in mystery.
And that’s totally fine. What are Pisces’s biggest turn-ons and turn-offs? Pisces are deeply artistic souls, so they’re drawn to people who complement their own abstract vision. However, their partner doesn’t need to be working- working as a full-time creative: What’s most important is that their sweetheart is open-minded, sensitive, and willing to think outside the box.
- At the end of the day, Pisces want to be with someone who will understand their unique emotional landscape.
- Because Pisces absorb absolutely everything, they cannot (and will not) tolerate any form of meanness.
- Unlike the other water signs of the zodiac (that’s Cancer and Scorpio), which protect their sensitivities through tough armor, Pisces’ only defense is to swim away.
So avoid being overly critical of your Pisces, and if you need to express frustrations, be sure to use a calm voice and gentle language—otherwise, this sensitive siren may head for smoother water faster than you can throw down an anchor.
How does a Pisces man flirt?
Pisces man flirting He will quickly enter in your game if he is interested in you, and he will make sure that he will keep the conversation with you very deep and profound, and full of meaning. He will enjoy letting you speak, because he likes to know you exactly as you are.
What is Pisces favorite position in bed?
13 /13 Pisces: Yin Yang – This zodiac sign’s symbol is already like a yin yang. This super intimacy loving zodiac loves the 69 position with a more intimate twist. Here one partner kneels of the one lying in the back with legs raised in the air, holding the calves. You form a kind of a box and explore oral sex with more intimacy. readmore
What do Pisces men crave the most?
Other Signs He’ll Seek – As for compatibility with others, he gets on best with the rest of the water signs but also makes surprising matches, since his is the last sign and the one that contains them all. He seeks someone who values empathy and compassion and his own creative ways.
His Sun’s planetary ruler is Neptune, the orb of fantasy, high romance, and escapism. In love, he gravitates to the otherworldly; he wants love to save him from the crass, materialistic world. Love is a cloister to hide in, a vibe to find faith in. The Pisces guy is tuned into waves, thoughts, and physical moves.
He will read you, body and soul. He’s intrigued by someone with a special way of seeing the world: an artist and dreamer like him. He’s looking for a friend who will respect his ever-changing rhythms and need for solitude. A psychic space cushion between you—a sense of guarding both your private inner worlds—is a good foundation to build upon.
How do you make a Pisces man fall madly in love with you?
13 Ways to Make a Pisces Man Miss You
- A Pisces man might be a little shy. He’ll need some confirmation that you like him before he can miss you. If you’re still getting to know him, try asking him out on a fun date or telling him you enjoy his company. A subtle nudge like this is really all that you need to get him to realize your feelings for him. A and highly sentimental. He’s sure to miss you like crazy as soon as he knows that you like him.
- You might text him, “I had such a good time talking in class today. Would you want to go to the art walk together this weekend?”
- To tell him you like him, try, “You’re such a fun person to be around. I really like talking to you 😊 “
- If you don’t text him after awhile, he might assume that you’re not interested.
- This will leave him wanting more. A Pisces man is pretty mysterious himself, so he’ll be super intrigued if he sees you as his perfect match. To do that, only reveal a little bit about yourself each time you interact. You can also try being the one to end a conversation sometimes, even if it’s going great. Both methods will leave him with tons of questions about you, and he’ll be stuck thinking about all the things he wants to learn about you when you talk again.
- If you’ve traveled the world for work, for example, avoid listing everywhere you’ve been. Instead, say something like, “I’ve gotten to travel a lot for my job. It’s led to some great experiences.” He’ll want to know all about it and will likely ask questions.
- Maybe you’ve been texting all day and have been really hitting it off. Right when things are heating up, text him something like, “Well I’ve got plans with a friend tonight, so I’m going to have to go. Talk to you soon 😉 ” He’ll wonder what those plans were and will be stuck thinking of you all night.
- Let him know that you’re thinking of him when you’re away. Send him reminders that he’s on your mind, text cute selfies to help him remember how cute you are, and don’t be afraid to flirt a little. A Pisces is won over pretty easily by sweet gestures like this, and he’ll long to see you in person as soon as possible.
- Text him something like, “Thinking of your smile. How is your day so far?”
- Throw on an outfit that makes you feel incredible and take some selfies. Send one his way with the caption, “Thought you might like my new shirt. How’s your day?”
- A Pisces man sometimes struggles to maintain high self-esteem. With such an intelligent, insular mind, he may fall into doubting himself. Be the person that builds him up and he’ll want you by his side 100% of the time. Compliment his strengths, talents, and unique attributes (this is another fun opportunity to be a little flirty, too).
- You might text him, “Hope you’ve been having a good day at work. You’re the most talented chef I know (and the cutest).”
- If he’s ever feeling down, compliment his strengths to boost him back up again. You might say, “I know your classes are tough this semester, but you’ve gotta know how smart you are. If anyone can ace Philosophy 101, you can!”
- Tug at your Pisces’ man’s heartstrings by walking down memory lane. Think back to moments like your first kiss, the first time you hung out together, or even that fateful day you locked eyes in class. Then, send him a random text or call him to talk about your favorite memories. A Pisces loves to reminisce and be lost in dreams, so this will be right up his alley. He’ll miss those times and will want to make new memories with you ASAP.
- You might text him, “Been thinking of our first date. Remember how bad we both were at mini-golf? We probably won’t be allowed back at that place.”
- Call him on your lunch break and say something like, “I can’t get the first time we met off my mind. We’ve got to see each other soon.”
- You can even text him a picture of the two of you from earlier in your relationship. This is sure to make him swoon and want to be with you again in no time.
- The sign Pisces is ruled by Neptune, the planet of dreams. If you’re wanting a Pisces man to dream of you when you’re away, encourage him to think of all the cool things you’ll do together in the future. Come up with magical scenarios and don’t be afraid to get a little idealistic. A Pisces will be swept up by these fantasies and will want to be by your side to make them a reality.
- Talk about all of the places you want to visit together. You might say, “Been thinking of all the cool places we’re going to go someday. I’d love to explore the Olympic National Forest. Where would you want to go together?”
- Dream up some new experiences you’d like to try as a couple. Text him something like, “I’m so excited about all of the stuff we still haven’t done yet. What if we shot a short film together and submitted it to a film festival. We could get famous!”
- A Pisces is the romantic of the Zodiac. To make him miss you like crazy, appeal to this side of him and up the romance in your relationship. You’ll steal his heart with your affectionate gestures, and he’ll be counting down the days until he can see you again. Here are some ideas you can try:
- Give him classic gifts like flowers and chocolate.
- Write him love letters.
- Make him sweet and sentimental playlists full of songs that express your feelings.
- A Pisces man wants a great love that feels like a movie. He’ll surely miss you if you can show him that kind of excitement and magic in real life. Anytime you’re planning a date, opt for the unexpected choice instead of a usual pick like dinner. Some date options include:
- Going to a midnight movie
- Attending a music festival or a local parade
- Taking a day trip to a ghost town close to your city
- Have long talks that will leave a lasting impression on him. Bring up subjects like philosophy, art, politics, and psychology. If you skip the small talk and jump into meaningful subjects, he’ll see you as a like-minded person and will long to talk to you when you’re away.
- Visit local sights and shops that inspire deep discussions. Try going to a bookstore, a museum, or even a local music store (A Pisces that’s a music fan will want to talk about their favorite bands for hours).
- Watch thought-provoking films or listen to podcasts together that inspire deep thoughts and discussions.
- Ask him about his opinion when you come across an intriguing headline or news story.
- A Pisces has a world of emotions inside them. They need to be with someone that can handle that. Anytime this Pisces man opens up to you, listen attentively and ask him questions to show that you genuinely care. He’ll start to rely on your listening ear and will miss it like crazy when you’re gone.
- If he hints at being upset, say something like, “I’m always here if you want to talk about it” or “You can trust me if you ever want to vent.”
- When he opens up to you, validate his feelings. Say something like, “I completely understand why you would feel that way” or “That makes total sense. I would totally have a similar reaction.”
- Avoid getting distracted by your phone or other people when he talks to you. This could hurt his feelings and make him feel like you’re not interested.
- A Pisces spends a lot of their time listening to people talk about their feelings and helping them out. If you do this for your Pisces man, he’ll really appreciate it and want you around all of the time.
- A Pisces needs alone time to figure out how they feel. If you haven’t heard from him in a bit or are waiting for a text back, give him some time and be patient. Avoid sending a double-text or putting pressure on him to hang out more. Use the time to focus on yourself and he’ll reach out soon enough.
- To distract yourself while you wait, fill up your time with things that make you happy. Hang out with your friends and family, work towards your goals, and keep up with your hobbies. It’ll make you seem more appealing to this Pisces and it’ll liven up your life!
- Avoid completely ignoring a Pisces. That might make him think you’re not interested at all! If he does reach out, respond and be friendly.
- Pisces men engage with the world with an eye toward magic and fantasy. Try adopting a similar lifestyle by getting creative and refusing to let your life become predictable. Plan solo adventures out of the city or explore new places where you live. Your Pisces man will take notice and will want to spend more time with a like-minded soul.
- Plan fun solo trips or get out of town with your friends. If you can’t travel, explore your city. Even taking a new route to work or school can open the door to new experiences.
- Change up your plans when they start to feel a little monotonous. For example, if you’ve got plans to go to the art museum but aren’t in the mood to be indoors, make new plans. Go to a carnival or try out a new hiking trail instead.
- A Pisces wants to know the real you. Be honest about your thoughts and opinions, embrace your unique quirks, and avoid pretending to be someone else to get his attention. A Pisces is drawn to someone that is comfortable with themselves, as it helps them feel more at ease with themselves, too. He’ll think highly of your earnest nature and will want you even more because of it.
- Speak your thoughts freely. A Pisces is super intuitive (some describe them as nearly psychic), so you won’t get very far hiding them anyway.
- Be honest about your life experiences. Instead of hiding the fact that you were an award winning debater growing up, tell him funny stories about all the fun trips you took with the debate team.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, Joshua Pompey is a Relationship Expert with over 10 years of helping people navigate the online dating world. Joshua has run his own relationship consulting business since 2009 at a success rate of over 99%.
- Co-authors: 7
- Updated: February 21, 2022
- Views: 94,088
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 94,088 times.
“Thanks, this was very helpful. I have a Pisces man in my life and I’m trying to figure out how to please him and make him like me more. This helped.”,”
: 13 Ways to Make a Pisces Man Miss You
What melts a Pisces man?
12 Simple Ways to Flirt with a Pisces Man via Text
- A shy, absentminded Pisces might have trouble starting the conversation. If you give him your number and he doesn’t text right away, it doesn’t mean he’s lost interest! More likely, he’s anxious about crafting a perfect first text and will be relieved when you take the pressure off by sending one instead.
- “Hey there! How’s it going? 😊”
- “Hi! This is Alex—we met yesterday. I know there’s a 3-day rule, but I got impatient! 😁”
- Keep it sweet and simple. Feel free to add a happy emoji to give your text more warmth, too.
- Pisces guys often struggle with maintaining their self-esteem. Because he’s so thoughtful and reflective, it’s easy for him to get inside his head and doubt himself. Offer up genuine, flirty compliments that highlight his strengths, skills, and the qualities you find most attractive. Give him a much-needed confidence boost, and he’ll want to text you 24/7.
- “You’re so thoughtful and easy to talk to. I feel like we could chat for hours, and I’d never get bored!”
- “I just saw your new Instagram pic. You pull off those ‘effortlessly handsome’ vibes so well. 😍”
- “I think it’s so impressive that you’re learning piano in your spare time. Hit me up any time you need an audience! 👏”
- A spiritual Pisces will love sharing his deepest fantastical ideas with you. Text him to ask for his opinion on metaphysical subjects like dreams, ghosts, or aliens. Reference your favorite fantasy books and movies. Be open-minded and thoughtful when you respond to really make him smile. Anything magical or mysterious is sure to intrigue your Pisces guy!
- “I love games like D&D because I get to use my imagination so much! Have you ever tried it? I’d love to play together sometime. 😊”
- “Quick: what’s your wildest alien conspiracy theory? 👽”
- “What’s the most memorable dream you’ve ever had? I can think of a few😉”
- You could even talk to him about astrology! He probably finds it fascinating. “So I know you’re a Pisces Sun, but what are your other signs? I have a feeling we’re really compatible. 😍🔥”
- Creative Pisces will love flirting with someone who also appreciates art. If you have an artsy hobby like painting or photography, text him photos of your work and discuss sources of inspiration. If you’re less experienced, ask him to take a class with you or try simpler DIY crafts like scrapbooking. You don’t need to be the next Picasso; just be creative however you can, and your Pisces will take interest.
- “I saw the most beautiful sunset and HAD to paint it. Can I show you? 🌤”
- “Since we’re both interested in pottery, we should take a class together! I’d love to spend an afternoon making art together. 😉”
- If you’re not artistic yourself, show him that you still appreciate art. Invite him to a museum or gallery with you!
- As a water sign, Pisces is sensitive to other peoples’ emotions. Be vulnerable with him and text him to talk about a great day—or vent about a terrible one. Discussing and analyzing emotions is a Pisces guy’s forte, and he’ll be flattered if you show him that he’s one of the first people you approach.
- “I had a rough day today, and I always feel better after texting you. Got a moment now?”
- “Thank you so much for hearing me out. I’m always happy to do the same for you! ♥️”
- Pisces enjoy visuals but don’t want anything too revealing. Text your Pisces fun, flirty selfies that show you wearing flattering clothes and smiling. To really impress him, put an artistic spin on your selfies; play around with natural lighting and interesting backgrounds.
- When you pick an outfit for your selfie, go for soft pastel colors that are easy on the eyes.
- Make sure you (and your photo) look natural. There is no need to edit the picture or put a lot of filters on it; your Pisces would rather see an authentic-looking selfie.
- Empathetic Pisces guys prefer to be surrounded by upbeat energy. This sign is so in tune with the emotions around him—naturally, it’s more comforting when most of those emotions are positive! Ask him about his dreams for the future, and send him encouragement when he needs a little boost. He’s happy to hear about your troubles, but aim to send him more happy texts than sad ones.
- “Good luck at work today! You’re creative and talented, and you’re going to do amazing. 💋”
- “Remember: you can do anything you set your mind to. I believe in you! 😘”
- “What’s your biggest dream for the future? You seem like a guy with grand plans. 😉”
- Pisces is an incredibly loving sign that dreams of a storybook romance. To melt a Pisces guy’s heart, appeal to his inner romantic with sweet gestures that show how much you care. Send him a homemade playlist or a mushy text just to let him know you’re thinking of him. Suggest a romantic date activity that the two of you could do together. Make him feel like the Prince Charming of his own fairytale!
- “I put together this playlist while I was thinking about you! 😘”
- Send a link and text him: “This poem reminds me of you.”
- “Just wanted you to know that you’re on my mind. ♥️ When can I see you again?”
- As a water sign, Pisces will enjoy being out in nature—particularly near bodies of water. “Let’s have a spur-of-the-moment beach day. It’ll be so much fun! 😎”
EXPERT TIP Dating Coach Cher Gopman is the Founder of NYC Wingwoman LLC, a date coaching service based in New York City. ‘NYC Wingwoman’ offers matchmaking, wingwoman services, 1-on-1 Coaching, and intensive weekend bootcamps. Cher is a Certified Life Coach, a former psychiatric nurse, and her work has been featured on Inside Edition, Fox, ABC, VH1, and The New York Post. It’s okay to use emojis here and there when texting. Try not to overuse them, as that’ll come off as too eager. But a little bit of emoji use will show them that you’re lighthearted and fun. You should also always try to move the conversation forward as you’re texting. You don’t want to stick to one topic for too long, as this can become boring for the other person. Finally, don’t be afraid to send a photo of somewhere that you’re located that reminds you of the person for whatever reason, or say a song just came on and reminded you of the person. If you show that interest and common ground and it’ll make the other person excited as well.
- This sign is tender-hearted and idealistic. Shows your Pisces how compassionate you are towards both him and the rest of the world. Text him about volunteer work you’re doing, or offer to listen when he needs to vent. You could even send a video of you playing with your pet—it’s sure to make him smile.
- “I’m thinking of volunteering at the animal shelter this weekend. We could always do it together if you’re interested! 🐶”
- “I know it’s been a tough week, and I’m here for you. Want to talk? I promise to listen and support you 100%. 😌”
- Because Pisces spends so much time helping other people, caring for him the same way will be truly meaningful. Text things like, “Let me know how I can help with that!” or “Relax, I’ll be there to help in half an hour. No worries!”
- He dislikes mind games and prefers direct, sincere communication. A Pisces guy can be mysterious, but he’ll never lie about how he feels—and he wants you to do the same. Be earnest and tell him how much you like him. Playing hard-to-get will confuse a Pisces, so let him know how you feel and watch your casual flirting blossom into a true romance.
- “I have a confession: I like you a LOT. 😍”
- “I cannot stop thinking about how sweet you are! In case you were wondering whether I had feelings for youI definitely do. 😘”
- “You’re pretty much my dream guy, you know that? ❤️”
- Pisces guys need solitude and time to think over their feelings. If you don’t hear from him for a little while, be patient and give him the time he needs. Avoid double-texting or repeatedly asking for a reply, as that can make him feel pressured and uncomfortable. Remind yourself that it’s not personal and do your own thing until he replies to your text.
- Giving him space doesn’t mean you should ignore a Pisces guy’s text—he might think you aren’t interested at all! Reply when he texts you, and let him respond to you in his own time.
- Keep your absentminded Pisces thinking about you with regular texts. As mentioned above, you don’t need to text aggressively. Just establish a cute pattern, like sending him a daily “good morning” or “good night” message. That way, you’re not coming on too strong, but you do make him feel wanted and special.
- “Good morning, handsome! Thinking of you today. ☀️”
- “Sweet dreams! I can’t wait to see you this weekend. 💫”
- “Hey you! 😊 How was your day?”
- While there’s no guarantee he’ll get back to you right away, it’s still a good idea to be consistent with your texts. Because he’s got his head in the clouds most of the time, he might need you to set the schedule!
Ask a Question Advertisement What type of texts do Pisces guys prefer? Thanks for reading our article! If you’d like to learn more about zodiac compatibility, check out our in-depth with, Co-authored by: Astrologer & Performance Artist This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,,
- Angel Eyedealism is an Astrologer and Performance Artist based in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
- With nearly three decades of astrology experience, Angel specializes in relocation astrology and astrocartography.
- Eyedealism has been featured in numerous media outlets such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, The Atlantic, The Washington Post, Refinery29, NBC, MTV, Showtime, and Bravo.
Angel aims to help others through a straightforward, kind, and humorous astrological lens, utilizing her entertainment and singing skills for performance art astrology readings. This article has been viewed 36,117 times.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: September 18, 2023
- Views: 36,117
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 36,117 times. : 12 Simple Ways to Flirt with a Pisces Man via Text
What is a Pisces favorite body part?
What Every Zodiac Sign Probably Wants You To Do In Bed If you’re interested in you might have heard that each sign supposedly has an of choice. (For example, Leos are said to like having their backs rubbed, and Pisces are into feet.) You can chalk most of this talk up to ancient, said, Cosmopolitan’s resident astrologer and the host of the podcast “.” According to Kelly, back in the day ― like, ― astrologers and healers believed the signs of the presided over,
- Aries was ruled by the head, for instance, and Pisces by the feet.) They believed that recognizing this was helpful in treating illnesses.
- Although we may no longer treat illness through medical astrology, it provides invaluable insight into each of the 12 zodiac signs’ physicality ― and yep, how they like to get down,” Kelly said.
For the fun of it, we spoke to Kelly and fellow astrologer to find out more about each sign’s supposed erogenous zone. Read on to see if yours matches your turn-ons. Aries’ Favorite Body Part: The Head Aggressive is the first sign of the zodiac, “so naturally, this fire sign is associated with the head,” Kelly said before joking, “No, not that one — don’t be gross.” Fittingly symbolized by the ram, astrologers say Aries tend to get off on a gentle head massage, some light hair tugging or gentle caresses behind the ears. Taurus’ Favorite Body Part: The Neck Symbolized by the bull, this earth sign is said to love a gentle neck caress. If a had written it would have gone, “My neck, my neck, lick my neck ― whoa, avoid my crack, just go back to my neck.” “A spontaneous neck rub is a surefire way to have your Taurean lover seeing red, in a good way,” Kelly said. Gemini’s Favorite Body Part: The Arms Every day is arm day for, This incredibly creative air sign is associated with the twins in Greek mythology, which might be why they could have a thing for pairs, including arms. In bed, consider playing with kink by pinning them down or holding down their arms, if they say they’re into that, Kelly suggested. Cancer’s Favorite Body Part: The Chest And Breasts Eyes up here, Cancer! This emotional, loyal crustacean ― is symbolized by the crab ― is extremely sensitive and may be receptive to touch around their chest area. “Crabs love soft kisses and bites to their chest area, especially their nipples,” Kelly said. Leo’s Favorite Body Part: The Heart And Spine The back just might be where it’s at for this fire sign. Next time you go in for a hug with your loved-up, linger a while, running your fingers up and down their spine or in little circles. “As zodiac royalty, nothing turns Leo on more than being the center of their lover’s world,” Kelly said. Virgo’s Favorite Body Part: The Stomach Or Waist are the type of people who may genuinely like lower stomach tattoos. (Good news for,) That’s because the stomach and waistline are some of Virgos’ favorite erogenous spots. Why the stomach? “Virgos are the organizers of the zodiac, so it’s no surprise that they’re associated with the digestive system,” Kelly told us. Libra’s Favorite Body Part: Butt And Lower Back In high school, was voted most likely to overuse the peach emoji. This air sign may be down for a little or spanking, but always be sure to ask first. (Bonus points if you stroke up and down their back while you’re doing it.) “Libras love light spanking on their butt ― both giving and receiving,” Stardust said. Scorpio’s Favorite Body Part: The Groin And Genitals You’ve got to hand it to : They just cut to the chase with this whole thing and may gravitate toward the groin and genital area. “True to their reputation, Scorpios are extremely sexual beings,” Kelly confirmed. Sagittarius’ Favorite Body Part: The Hips And Upper Legs Saddle up and play close attention to the hips with, a fire sign commonly represented as a centaur pulling back a bow. Massages to the thighs, hips and upper legs could be the quickest way to turn this sign on. Capricorn’s Favorite Body Part: The Skeletal System And Knees Practical as always, Caps are all about those, joints. While knees don’t strike us as particularly sexy, we’re not here to kink-shame. According to Kelly, there’s an easy explanation for this possible predilection. ” is all about structure, which is why this earth sign rules the skeletal system and joints,” she told us before offering a very interesting word of advice. “Since Capricorn is such a boss in their public life, experimenting with reverse power dynamics in bed is an excellent way to bring this seagoat to their knees,” she said. Aquarius’ Favorite Body Part: Calves And Ankles is the humanitarian of the zodiac, always willing to stand up for what they believe in. This air sign is associated with the calves and ankles — “the body parts that support rising up to join the revolution,” Kelly said. And just how do you use the water bearer’s erogenous zone to your advantage in bed? Consider sex positions that put you front and center with those areas. “Flipped positions that enable Aquarius’ partners to grab hold of this region will definitely give this air sign something worth fighting for,” Kelly said. Pisces’ Favorite Body Part: The Feet Someone is likely to have a foot fetish, and that someone is, The last sign of the zodiac, Pisceans are believed to absorb all the lessons of the eleven signs that come before them, Kelly said. Given that heavy load, “Pisces governs the feet, the anchor of the entire body,” she explained. “To really get this water sign swimming, be sure to treat your Pisces lover to a steamy foot massage in the bed or, better yet, the bath.” Minisutra, queer couples and straight couples get equal billing.”,”defaultImage”:,”width”:2896,”height”:2896,”credit”:”Bianca Tschaikner”,”ops”:””},”section”:,”lastPublished”:”2022-06-03T20:46:39Z”}],”showArticlesPics”:false,”specialLayout”:””,”flags”:,”fullBleed”:false,”options”:,”originalEdition”:”us”,”slideshowAd”:,”slideshowEndCard”:,”isMapi”:false,”isAmp”:false,”isVideoEntry”:false,”isEntry”:true,”isMt”:false,”entryId”:”5c93cab1e4b0e9efc8b59ab3″,”entryPermalink”:”https://www.huffpost.com/entry/zodiac-erogenous-zones-sexual-pleasure-astrology_l_5c93cab1e4b0e9efc8b59ab3″,”entryTagsList”:”sex,astrology,zodiac,horoscope,astrological-sign,@applenews,@hplrelationships,@relationships”,”sectionSlug”:”relationships”,”deptSlug”:”lifestyle”,”sectionRedirectUrl”:null,”subcategories”:”women”,”isWide”:false,”headerOverride”:null,”noVideoAds”:false,”disableFloat”:false,”isNative”:false,”commercialVideo”:,”isHighline”:false,”vidibleConfigValues”:,”top_media”:,”anthology”:,”content”: },”playerUpdates”: },”connatixConfigValues”:,”customAmpComponents”:,”ampAssetsUrl”:”https://amp.assets.huffpost.com”,”videoTraits”:null,”positionInUnitCounts”:,”buzz_body”:,”buzz_bottom”: },”positionInSubUnitCounts”:,”blog_summary”:,”before_you_go_slideshow”: },”connatixCountsHelper”:,”buzzfeedTracking”:,”tags”:,”isLiveblogLive”:null,”cetUnit”:”buzz_body”,”bodyAds”:,”adCount”:0}}> : What Every Zodiac Sign Probably Wants You To Do In Bed
What signs do Pisces men like?
Pisces Man Compatibility with Other Signs – Pisces are highly compatible with Virgo, Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn. Pisces being extra sensitive goes extremely well with Virgos and Capricorns. The highly functional and perfectionist Virgos can provide a good balance in the dreamy life of a Pisces.